Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So dayum giddy...

jenscats5 said:
Yeeeee Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, I'll be in trouble with all this Southern talk & accents..... I'm such a Damn Yankee.... ;)

Well....

Sassy doesnt have one

Matt doesnt

Nyc girl wont, Im sure

Bunny wont, Im sure

so.....you'll be in good company

That's wonderful Habitualhealth. Doesn't it feel really good when people are noticing your hard efforts, and asking you for advice? It's a great feeling, you should be really proud of yourself.

Necia

It really is! It really validates what you are accomplishing and just pumps up your confidence that much more!

Dang! Thats awesome. My size 12's a bit loose on me now after only three weeks so I go around showing everyone! lol. I'm like hey, hey, look, these pants used to be snug and now I need a belt! WOO HOO! Congrats Darlin!
rachel

habitualhealth said:
So check it, as of today....I've dropped yet another pant size. Since Jan 29th (started the clean eating) and Feb 20th (started the workout regimen) I've gone from a 12 to an 8 (and they are a weeee bit baggy).

What really kicks a load of a$$ is when people who see me EVERY day are now saying "holy hell C....you look amazing what the hell are you doing?"

I'm walking a lil taller lately...heh.

You guys rock...i have to say thanks, yet again! ;)

Awesome!!! Congratulations :D Isn't it an amazing feeling when you have a new found confidence about yourself and how healthy you feel???!!! I love it!!! Way to go girl!

Speaking of giddy -- Hubby & I walked by the train station on the way back from the gym tonite as a train was leaving. He waved at the train & said "Bye Jenny Bye!!!!" then started humming the "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" song from the Wizard of OZ. LOL

Top Bottom