Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smoothies help

taylorthompson

[FONT=&quot]Hey, I'm new here. I was hoping that somebody might be able to give me some recipies for smoothies that will help, or at least not hinder, weight loss (I tried the search button already)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Most people here will advise you to stick to unprocessed whole foods, but honestly I don't see a problem with putting fruits in a blender if you aren't adulterating them with sugars and such.

I drink a lot of smoothies..mostly fasted In the morning and postworkout..or if iam craving sweets really bad it’s a good way to kill the urge without blowing your diet..
To lose weight you need to be in caloric deficiency and it’s really easy to blow 4-500 calories on a smoothie so I don’t recommend them for weight loss as Whole Foods will fill you up much better and digest much slower, but you asked for recipes? berries are generally low glycemic for fruit..avoid tropical fruit if possible but then generally have most taste..a banana for taste, a cup of berries and a scoop of whey isolate and your looking at 350-450 cal roughly and taste really good..if you can stomach greens then just about any vegetable thrown together makes a awful tasting green smoothie that’s really good for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new here. I was hoping that somebody might be able to give me some recipies for smoothies that will help, or at least not hinder, weight loss (I tried the search button already)?
Thanks.

Eat less. That includes smoothies.

here is the problem with smoothies

when you blend a fruit or veggie what are you doing to it? you are processing it and breaking down the nutrition

so no you cannot take a bunch of healthy fruits and veggies and blend them and think you are actually getting all those vitamins and minerals. does not work that way. you gotta eat them raw and organic of course

having said that if you want a treat it is a far better alternative to consume a smoothie than ice cream or cake.

Top Bottom