Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small Log - ala Shadow Plan

al420

So... I am a meathead that resides in the weightlifting forum... Ask around, I'm quite popular. Very witty, and full of info on how to be all you can be. I got a lot of my info from Bunny and Shadow...lol

So my wife is starting her own Boot Camp biz. She has decided "abs sell"... so we are on a search for hers. She was a very successful runway and print model in her late teens/early twenties, and at 5'8" weighted 98lbs (lowest)... no joke... I remember seeing her at the airport coming back from Milan and she looked sick thin...but no abs....ribs, but no abs

Fastforward... We have had 4 kids (9yrs, 7yrs, 3yrs, 2yrs) and she is still a size 4. But - no abs. Small shoulders/biceps. She is lean, but more by gods grace (great genetics...i hate it...I put on more weight w/ her first pregnancy...by 14lbs) and not liking 'bad' food. Other than ice cream she doesn't go for much. Prefers fish, likes salad, etc. But... not big on drinking her shakes, or eating enough meat. She is a big wine drinker...

She has been doing boot camps for quite some time and has weight trained for years.... she squats atf b/c she loves me, and she likes heavy weights. She is an intense one, has run marathons, etc, and likes to train hard. She loves endurance stuff, but wants bigger muscles although she doesn;t say it that way. I have told her to look at off season girls...got's to have some mass to look good diced... (like TSO :chomp: )

Stats:
5'8"
31 yrs
130 lbs

She started the Shadow Project today... I took it from Trel's short version. She is doing the diet to the T, and the wine is gone. All hidden...lol. Training like instructed as well - she trains at home, and is my wife, so I replaced the cable stuff w/ barbell, DB, or kettlebells. On legs we added Step ups and some box jumps to replace the leg curls, etc. I can't in good faith tell someone to do a leg curl anyway, but that is a fat meathead blockage I have...and she trains at home....limitations

We are doing pics and measurements tomorrow. Being the great husband I am I will be on a relative diet. More food, but the same stuff...and no more beer. 'Watch Al's lifts go to shit' is what I call the diet...but I love her, and I wouldn't mind an ab or two for summer.

Thanks to Bun and T for all their help in the past w/ ?'s and thanks to Shadow...for replying to all the PM's I will be sending you soon...

Last edited:
Subscribed! That's awesome - just having the 4 kids makes her my hero. (I have a cat...) ATF squats --- ROCK THE HOUSE GIRL! Looking forward to pix & progress!

Nice al.. email me with anything she needs if Im not here... :) Shes a hottie anyway, this should elevate that quite nicely, if it's possible lol :D

FANTASTIC!!!!

Pms work well for me.......let me know if I can do ANYTHING

Well she is on point - not like I expected any different. No wine is a pain in the arse - she is grumpy and edgy. Any ideas?

She is down 1.5lbs already, which helps her overall mood. Training is going well. I will be login her workout starting next week - we are playing w/ the poundages this week.

Wine is an issue... I need some help here. SHe is down 3.4 lbs so far, which is weird considering she started Creatine the day the diet started...

She has NO ISSUE w/ any part of the diet....till 9pm, when she wants a glass or 2 of wine.....

al420 said:
Wine is an issue... I need some help here. SHe is down 3.4 lbs so far, which is weird considering she started Creatine the day the diet started...

She has NO ISSUE w/ any part of the diet....till 9pm, when she wants a glass or 2 of wine.....

Not the best choices here but trying to work with the wine:

1. I don't know if she is having fruit during the day. But nix a fruit for a glass of wine.

2. get sparkling water, half wine half with the water.

al420 said:

Keep the booze as her cheat, thats what I did... and no more than 2 glasses or it = a bottle... been there...

first two weeks 5-8 lbs of water may come off depending on how much a change the new diet and/or training is...

I never bloated from creatine mono or purecee (which I prefer) ... this is a habit that she needs to resist and break... Ive been there.. it sucks the 1st few weeks

Top Bottom