Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slow metabolism on woman

Dina*froy

after turning 40 years old my metabolism changed so much to the point that I gained 10 pounds in the last 10 months, I exercise 3 times a week6 small meals a day as suggested from some people to speed up metabolism but I'm not making any progress, I need an advice on a supplements I can take to speed up my metabolism, thank you.

No supplements will really accelerate your metabolism. Unfortunately, as we age we must eat less and less. So even if you follow the same training routine and you will eat the same, you will start gaining weight as years go by. Therefore, you need to maintain the training, but start eating less on each meal.

Finally, you can try following the carb cycling diet. I really like it because it is not restrictive, so it is easy to follow, and yet it is very effective. - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Are you using sea salt? A big problem with sea salt is that most sea salts are not fortified with iodine - which is essential for optimal thyroid output.

Check your salt, if you are using a table salt that isn't fortified with iodine, start taking an iodine supplement or a natural T3 support supplement like T3 PCT from n2bm.com.

Your thyroid is very important. It's what regulates your metabolism.

Top Bottom