Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleeping aid for woman

jassminejs

Hi guys I'm a 27 year old woman , trying to growth some muscle training and eating high protein but my lack of sleep is slowing down my progress a lot, I basically sleep 5 -6 hour a night, I need to take something to enhance my sleep , what supplement would you suggest? thank you.

99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations. If you are using a stimulant based pre-workout before your workouts, either stop taking it or switch to a stimulant free pre-workout.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

N2Sleep is a great supplement if you have sleep problems. It is all natural, and there are no side effects. What I like that most about it, is that unlike most other sleep drugs, you will not have a sensation of having a hangover the next morning. Instead, you will wake up rested and refreshed. 2 caps an hour before going to sleep are enough for most people. If you see that this is not enough to get quite the desired results, you can gradually increase the dosage to 4 caps per day. For instance, if this is not enough, then take a third cap right before going to sleep. If you feel like needing more, then take 2 caps an hour before going to sleep, and another 2 caps right before going to sleep, making a total of 4 caps. If 4 caps of N2Sleep won't make you sleep all night like a baby, then nothing will.

Personally, I can vouch for the effectiveness of N2Sleep since for a long time my wife has been having some bad insomnia problems, and some nights she would not fall asleep at all. Then she started using N2Sleep, and the sleep patterns got back in order rather fast. N2Sleep has been a real savior for her sleep, so I have seen it in action.

5-6 hours isn't terrible if it is GOOD quality sleep. You definitely need to get to the route cause of the issue though. Steve's article is a great place to start.

Top Bottom