Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep time - men vs. women

Quyol

Is there any difference in the sleep hours that menand women need to recover? My girl says that she sleeps more becauseshe needs to (10 hours), and I have to admit that most girls I knowsleep a lot. So do they need to sleep more, or not?

some people need more sleep than others. i wouldn't bother him about it man. I know i usually sleep more than my gf's and they give me shit but it is ignorance.

if you have a stressful job and workout a lot you need that extra sleep. also some people cannot function as well unless they get their 8 hours. I really need 9 good hours myself

Men and women need the same amount of sleep, generally speaking.

However, the amount of sleep you need varies from person to person. Athletes need more sleep then inactive people because their bodies are under daily stress for their demanding workouts.

Also - generally speaking, your require less sleep as you get older.

There is no difference between the two sexes - it is a very personal and individual thing. I know men who sleep a lot, and women who don't. Also, it has a lot to do with life circumstances - those who are depressed or stressed out will sleep more than usual for example. So everyone should sleep as much as they need to feel good. No more, no less - no need to look up to others for that.

Top Bottom