Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skipping workout

melaniesampson

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I was just wondering if skipping (rope) is a good way to lose weight. I know you have to have a good diet and exercise, but I wanted to know if Skipping is a good exercise? I am a chubby girl with a tummy, and some not so nice legs, and I know there is no such thing as target weight loss, But i was wondering if Skipping will help shed the fat? (Not only in those areas). I am eating healthy, and going for daily walks,I also play Wii ( Boxing/Tennis). I wanted to know skipping could help me lose weight! Thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Skipping rope is great cardiovascular exercise, and will definitely make a fine addition to your plan. A proper dietary plan will still be of utmost importance though.

like PON said, if you enjoy jumping rope it is great for heart health and getting in a sweat. you probably feel great after too which is a good thing

but no you won't lose belly fat from jumping rope. our bodies don't lose fat from exercise, in fact most people gain fat during exercise because of their poor eating habits around their workout.

i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to help you lose fat, PM me and we will do it

Skipping is a full body workout which uses your abdominals to stabilise the body, legs for jumping, shoulders and arms for turning the rope. 4. Skipping "improves coordination, stamina and focus," says Virgin Active Master trainer, Dorota Maslewska. And that's good for all aspects of life.

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I was just wondering if skipping (rope) is a good way to lose weight. I know you have to have a good diet and exercise, but I wanted to know if Skipping is a good exercise? I am a chubby girl with a tummy, and some not so nice legs, and I know there is no such thing as target weight loss, But i was wondering if Skipping will help shed the fat? (Not only in those areas). I am eating healthy, and going for daily walks,I also play Wii ( Boxing/Tennis). I wanted to know skipping could help me lose weight! Thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If your diet is right then it can help you achieve a bigger defecit by the added expenditure. Just one of many forms of cardio

Top Bottom