x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Skipping workout

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Skipping workout within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, I was just wondering if skipping (rope) is a good way to lose weight. I know you have to have a good diet and exercise, but I wanted to know if Skipping is a good exercise? I am a chubby girl with a tummy, and some not so nice legs, and I know there is no such thing as target weight loss, But i was wondering if Skipping will help shed the fat? (Not only in those areas). I am eating healthy, and going for daily walks,I also play Wii ( Boxing/Tennis). I wanted to know skipping could help me

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Skipping workout

Hi, I was just wondering if skipping (rope) is a good way to lose weight. I know you have to have a good diet and exercise, but I wanted to know if Skipping is a good exercise? I am a chubby girl with a tummy, and some not so nice legs, and I know there is no such thing as target weight loss, But i was wondering if Skipping will help shed the fat? (Not only in those areas). I am eating healthy, and going for daily walks,I also play Wii ( Boxing/Tennis). I wanted to know skipping could help me lose weight! Thanks!

Re: Skipping workout

Skipping rope is great cardiovascular exercise, and will definitely make a fine addition to your plan. A proper dietary plan will still be of utmost importance though.

like PON said, if you enjoy jumping rope it is great for heart health and getting in a sweat. you probably feel great after too which is a good thing

but no you won't lose belly fat from jumping rope. our bodies don't lose fat from exercise, in fact most people gain fat during exercise because of their poor eating habits around their workout.

i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to help you lose fat, PM me and we will do it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

Skipping is a full body workout which uses your abdominals to stabilise the body, legs for jumping, shoulders and arms for turning the rope. 4. Skipping "improves coordination, stamina and focus," says Virgin Active Master trainer, Dorota Maslewska. And that's good for all aspects of life.

In a word - yes.

Quote Quote posted by melaniesampson View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if skipping (rope) is a good way to lose weight. I know you have to have a good diet and exercise, but I wanted to know if Skipping is a good exercise? I am a chubby girl with a tummy, and some not so nice legs, and I know there is no such thing as target weight loss, But i was wondering if Skipping will help shed the fat? (Not only in those areas). I am eating healthy, and going for daily walks,I also play Wii ( Boxing/Tennis). I wanted to know skipping could help me lose weight! Thanks!

If your diet is right then it can help you achieve a bigger defecit by the added expenditure. Just one of many forms of cardio
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

It's a form of cardio but you will have to do it for a long time for fat loss.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.