Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs, Pics, info...of enlarged clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning, overly technical, long-winded, BE post follows!

Debu said:

atleast ya didn't laugh at me :)

Any girl that describes having her legs over her head during sex, is someone i take VERY seriously....

:p

LOL - good question. That position definitely requires and empty bladder. My guess would be that it actually forces the bladder down closer to the vaginal wall. Ya gotta admit, it is a great way to stretch after heavy legs!

LOL - yah it's a good stretch, that' s why I do it (right). But it seriously ruins the romance when you say "wait! I gotta pee!"

enlarged clitoris

I just got off a 9 week cycle of deca, it gave me strenght and muscle growth... But, had some virilization effects.. YUCK!
Acne, oily skin, enlarged pores, voice change, bloating, and an enlarged clitoris... I can deal with the enlarged clitoris, but the other side affects drove me crazy !

Re: enlarged clitoris

Kajun Gym Gurl said:
I just got off a 9 week cycle of deca, it gave me strenght and muscle growth... But, had some virilization effects.. YUCK!
Acne, oily skin, enlarged pores, voice change, bloating, and an enlarged clitoris... I can deal with the enlarged clitoris, but the other side affects drove me crazy !

Welcome to the world of females and juice, enjoy the ride...its a long one

:D

if we are so alike....

so if the female clit is actually a miniature penis which was not given testosterone to grow into an actual penis..so by sayin this you are saying that the female body and a male body is very similar so how does the fallopian tubes the cervix compare to the males sack? is the females cervix the males balls just inside?

Re: if we are so alike....

becca said:
so if the female clit is actually a miniature penis which was not given testosterone to grow into an actual penis..so by sayin this you are saying that the female body and a male body is very similar so how does the fallopian tubes the cervix compare to the males sack? is the females cervix the males balls just inside?

Comparative male-to-female anatomy:

Penis - clitoris
Foreskin - labia minora
Scrotum - labia majora
Testicles - ovaries
Vas deferens - fallopian tubes
Uterus - prostate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom