Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sides??

AB

I want to know, honestly, of all of you who have used Deca - did you suffer any undesirable sides. Especially in regard to facial features.

I have heard that women who do suffer undesirable sides as far as their face and looks go are the first to deny it and say that they don't look any different than a few years ago on the gear. There seems to be a lot of you here who have used, so.....I'd like to hear what you think it has done to you.

you can get facial hair growth and deepening of the voice this happened to my friend and only on low dosage but she tried primo with no sides

Really depends on what you are prone to anyways... If you already have a facial hair problem, then yes it will probably be increased. Other regular sides you'd get would be clit enlargement, deeper voice, possible acne... I never broke out once while on the cycle. Afterwards I had a few minor zits pop up but nothing to even speak about. I did have the other two though which aren't bad at all. Enlargement which was my main concern is actually much better!!! :) Enjoyable actually, just have to be careful bc you really have to watch it...

What dosage are you talking of Deca? I saw signs early signs at 50-75mgs. Was worth it though for the 25 lbs of lean muscle I gained in only 7 weeks.

Let me know if you need anymore info. I wish I had more help when I was trying to figure out my dosing originally...

AJ :)

I did a Deca cycle was doing 20mg every 4 days. I got more facial and body hair, scalp hair loss, deepening of the voice, clit enlargement, and acne. The acne and clit enlargement went back to normal after the cycle. However the voice, facial and body hair as well as the scalp hair loss are permanent sides. No facial feature changes though.

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

I'm looking at taking 50mg of Deca once a week. The reason I ask the initial q is because I've read quite a bit about cycles for women and so many of them (many by men) recommend that women do not touch Deca.

Now, I want to, but wanted to know first hand from some experienced people as to if it really is as potentially 'masculinizing' in regard to facial features. Other sides I can handle, such as water retention, acne, enlarged clit and a few others - but want to be careful about permanent ones that can't be hidden.

Just trying to be over-careful I guess. But I really appreciate anyone and everyone's input.

Well Deca is one of the few AS you don't have to speculate about. Post menopausal women given as little as 100mg every 2 weeks almost all developed increased facial hair and/or deepening of the voice after only 3 months. In spite of that, there are women on this board who have used a lot more deca than that and still didn't have huge probs with those sides. It maybe that estrogen partially protects against deca sides, but all AS are risky for women. Plain and simple.

Top Bottom