Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the side effects different for women?

Mimanar

My name is Diana, and I am 25 years old. I do a lotof athletics, and think that I might perhaps use some steroids toimprove my performance. Since us women we have different hormones,will I get different side effects than men, or all the same? When Iwill have the period – should I stop taking steroids, or justcontinue taking them?

Well, that will depend on the steroids we are talking about, but I would say that some side effects are the same for women as for men, whilst others are different. For instance, the deepening of the voice, clitoris enlargement, disturbed period cycles, etc, are the side effects you see only in women.

In any case, if you do athletics, you are more interested in performance, so better consider using SARMS - they do not have side effects, and they are the best thing for performance boosting. Most athletes at the Olympics were using them.

What are those SARMS? Are they effective? Never heard of them, so sorry if they are a known thing. What changes can I see with them?

Definitely read up on the different SARMs. There are tons of free articles over at evolutionary.org about them. The great thing is that they are anabolic substances that do not have androgenic properties like steroids do. You will not get the undesired side effects that steroids can bring.

What are those SARMS? Are they effective? Never heard of them, so sorry if they are a known thing. What changes can I see with them?

The safest thing to use is SARMS. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so androgenic side effects like voice deepening, clit enlargement etc are impossible.
You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom