Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side Effects

unguarded

undefined Need Help. I Have Done two rounds of Anavar and winny and both times have gotten my period and acne for weeks.

I gave my input on your other post.

Here it is again.

This could be due to your hormonal makeup. SOmetimes there is NOTHING you can do about sides, because that is simply just YOUR individual response to the drugs. This is why drugs are NOT always the answer, and should NOT be messed with unless ENTIRELY necessary.

We need more information:
What was your dose of the drugs?
Brands?
Length of cycle?
Timing of doses?
Did you take them together or separate?
How much research did you do prior to taking them?

I will also reiterate what Shadow said - Winny is known as the "snake bite roid" for women. For some it works well, but for others it is pure hell. If it doesn'w work for you, chances are you will get bit BAD by sides.

Daisy_Girl said:
I gave my input on your other post.

Here it is again.

This could be due to your hormonal makeup. SOmetimes there is NOTHING you can do about sides, because that is simply just YOUR individual response to the drugs. This is why drugs are NOT always the answer, and should NOT be messed with unless ENTIRELY necessary.

We need more information:
What was your dose of the drugs?
Brands?
Length of cycle?
Timing of doses?
Did you take them together or separate?
How much research did you do prior to taking them?

I will also reiterate what Shadow said - Winny is known as the "snake bite roid" for women. For some it works well, but for others it is pure hell. If it doesn'w work for you, chances are you will get bit BAD by sides.
Thanks, Need more input from experianced like yourself. 20 mg. a day anavar-Im going to lay off the winny. A good stack would be? Do you recommend GH? How much?

unguarded said:
Thanks, Need more input from experianced like yourself. 20 mg. a day anavar-Im going to lay off the winny. A good stack would be? Do you recommend GH? How much?

No wonder you got sides. 20mg is where a MALE starts (sometimes). WOmen start at 5mg a day and VERY rarely go voer 10mg a day.

Research research research.

I vote no more drugs until you get a handle on the research. :)

Top Bottom