Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should SARMS dosage be less for women?

Zecanelic

My wife wants to run a SARMS triple stack, or maybeeven 4 SARMS at once, but I got a bit confused, as I did not find anyinformation about the right dosages for men and women. Like with mostdrugs they will put different dosages for the two genders, but nothere. So can she take the same dosage, or she will be fine with alower dosage?

generally half the dosage will work on females

example:

LGD 10mg a day for males, but 5mg a day for females.

when it comes to cardarine though since it isn't a sarm you should keep the dosage the same, although women do weigh less as mobster said so they can get away with less

As a general rule, yes - women should get half the men's dosage with their SARMS, with the exception of Cardarine GW and SR9009, which are not SARMS. It is rather safe for women to take as much as men do, but I would say that it is pointless, since there won't be much of an additional effect from SARMS this way for women.

Dosages are dependent on body weight, not gender.

A very small person will take less then a larger person. Just like they eat less, drink less etc.

The recommended dosages for SARMS are for someone roughly 200 pounds. If you weight significantly less or more then that, increase/decrease your dosages accordingly.

I recommend a lower dose on the stronger SARMs like LGD. I think a full dose of Ostarine is good but I would do half on S4 as well.

Top Bottom