Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should my wife train the same as me

I'd say to not train the same only because you have different goals....other than that...someone else can help dial in the diet better than me

Im a bit permissive with diet :)
our goals are the same - ant is about to start preparing for a show in the summer so he will continue with his heavy weights but will be adding cardio a.m before breakfast just wondering if the same approach is best for me , i am now more concerned with the diet issue maybe somebody could correct the diet i currently follow , once again thanks for all your input everyone

our goals are the same - ant is about to start preparing for a show in the summer so he will continue with his heavy weights but will be adding cardio a.m before breakfast just wondering if the same approach is best for me , i am now more concerned with the diet issue maybe somebody could correct the diet i currently follow , once again thanks for all your input everyone

I don't think your diet looks too bad, knowing you have some veggies in there too. :) I'd figure out how many calories it is in order to be able to track it and make changes as you progress. Sites like fitday.com are always good to help with calorie counting.

I'm not a diet expert, but just at first glance you diet seems heavy on the shakes, can you try replacing one of the shakes with real food? Like lean protein and a veggie.
Also, sometimes people can't tolerate carbs when dropping those last few lbs. Try dropping the bread, oats and rice for a couple weeks and replacing with sweet potato and more fibrous veggies? Also, a lot of bread has high fructose corn syrup/sugar in it, which isn't great for dieting.
And try putting a whole egg in with the egg whites, because if you deprive your body of all fats, it will hold on to the fat it already has. Maybe throw in some olive oil and almonds in there to get some healthy fats. or take a fish oil supplement.

spark and angie,
Congrats that you train togeter and it works. Thats cool!
Angie, dont know your age but would say this. If you have around 25 lbs to loose then you need to eat more and smaller meals during the day. The lifting heavy is good for you and gr8 for fat loss. In fact nothing beats it!
Ok so back to meals. You are wanting to rev up your metabolism. So you need to eat a min of 5 meals per day. That will include one shake directly after your workout but the rest should be real food. You could eat an many as 7 meals per day if you can work that into your schedule.
The more times you eat per day is gonna speed up your metabolism cuz you are putting small amouts of fuel into your furnace and keeping it running hot.
Also check this out.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html
RADAR put this up just for you...LOL.
Good luck to you both.

Top Bottom