Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I try some of my BF's gear???

thelethalweapon

My BF has alot of gear. Pretty much anything and everything out there: all the Tests, EQ, Tren, Primo, Var, Winny, you get the idea. I kinda wanna try some of it. He told me to do some research before i jump in. I wanna put on about 5-10lbs of muscle and look alot leaner. Current stats: 24 years old, 5'3", 125lbs(pretty lean according to everyone at the gym) Does anyone have any suggestions and personal experiances?

Your gender says Male which sort of collides w/ your discussion about your BF's gear.

If this is serious - just because he's got a pile of gear doesn't mean you should go sample it. Do your research because it amounts to 1) self-medicated hormone therapy and 2) your own personal experiment as to how you react. No one can guarantee any particular results or sides because esp for women the effects of a small bump in your free test levels can result in all sorts of different things as can the chance that whatever you think you have has been faked w/ somethign else or it wasn't made completely cleanly.

Unfortunately the way you stated your question just comes across as fairly uninformed for the above reasons. AAS is not rocket science but it also isnt' something that should be taken w/ a cavalier attitude if you dont' have a specific reason to be using it, you know what you should expect in sides & results, you are well aware of the various esters and their associated degree of androgenic / anabolic effects, their half lives, etc. It is a step above and beyond diet & training which should already be tight.

Last edited:
thelethalweapon said:
like any of you havent tried gear, sure yeah ok

I sure as hell haven't decided to take AAS just because my boyfriend has some laying around. lol I had a goal in mind and the brains to do some research on usage of AAS by women.

You want to be sarcastic? Bring it on.

Hello TSO. Does your BF have any gear laying around that I can try? I already used all my hubby's gear tonight. DO you think it is okay that I just put it all in one syringe? I can already feel it working. I am totally lean and I think I gained about 10 lbs of SOLID muscle in one day. Seriously.

Top Bottom