Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I divorce my wife because AAS?

Ragnarokcoast

Hi bros, my wife has been on juices for 3 months and she never told me, I noticed because she got bigger and cut very quick until I made her tell me the truth, I wonder if this products can consume somebody's life and become addicted to them like other drugs, we have two babies and I don't want them to grow around this type of substances, I'm very mad and I wonder if I should walk away from her., thank you.

A LOT of guys hide it from their wives and I ask why. But in your case it wasn't because she changed emotionally but only cos she got leaner. I'm gonna say no. But I would suggest you're more open with each other.

See I get the whole not wanting syringes etc around kids but that's easy to sort. But the lack of informing our so-called partners who we will claim to love and adore... not good. Equally, using steroids - not that big of a deal. There's a TON of medication right now in your kitchen drawer all of which can kill you, ditto cleaning chemicals and using them 'around kids' doesn't mean sh*t

We are going to discuss this in depth on the next episode of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Relax. You don't need to walk away. I agree that she should not of hid it from you but she was taking the steroids because she wanted to be a better version of herself. She was indirectly trying to become more sexually appealing for you.

I would be extremely upset.......not because of the steroids but because she is willing to hide something from you. That creates a major trust issue for me. What else is she willing to hide from you. I think it deserves a serious discussion.

Top Bottom