Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should females hire trainers while on cycle?

amb15ewi

I'm going to take the advice on here and will be running my first cycle. It will be a combo of:
Anavar 5mg a day

Ostarine 10mg a day

I want to get everything out of this cycle and push myself hard to improve. My question is should I hire a personal trainer to guide me along at the gym or do I just stick to my regular workouts that I've been doing

females should hire trainers for sure but also dont start high dosing
start with anavar 2.5mgs/day and make SURE you roidtest your anavar that it's real, NO JOKE!
and ostarine 10mgs good start
add cardarine 10mgs too

I'm going to take the advice on here and will be running my first cycle. It will be a combo of:
Anavar 5mg a day

Ostarine 10mg a day

I want to get everything out of this cycle and push myself hard to improve. My question is should I hire a personal trainer to guide me along at the gym or do I just stick to my regular workouts that I've been doing

No. If I asked 'should men' etc what makes it different? Either your training works and will be boosted by var or it doesn't. If it doesn't then the same 'yes get a trainer' applies off cycle too

Top Bottom