Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one

EF VIP
Oi! 4 months. Kemistry NPC USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships (IFBB Pro Qualifier) July 27-28th in Vegas.

1. When Shadow returns, we'll discuss what changes we'll make regarding diet/training/etc.

2. We need to discuss what kind of improvements I need to make. Across the board - posing, presentation, mass, conditioning...

3. I'm also going to ask Sass (when she gets in here and reads this :D ) to take my existing posing routine and tweak it for me to make it better. I did an OK job, but know that it could be better.

4. - whatever else we can think of

------------

I spent 4 days eating badly. It would have been 2 days, but I spent an additional 2 at my mom's house and she had pre-made a bunch of really deadly sweets and comfort food. lolol I spent 2 days eating her food and listening to her concerns about this "whole bodybuilding thing". {sigh} Moms.

So - today I'm back on my diet from 3-4 weeks ago. I'm substituting some different vegies (green beans, asparagus) and some different meats (turkey, lamb, veal, fish) temporarily. I'm a little tired of chicken and broccoli. lolol Macro's & calories are staying the same, though. I'll switch back to chicken soon enough...

I'm not weighing myself until Monday. My water intake hasn't been what it should be, so I'm def feeling bloated. I'm back on the water horse today, so should be flushed back out by the end of the weekend.

I've been going to the gym and doing light cardio + abs only. I'm itching to get back to the weights. Monday.

Suppliments = fat burner w/ephedra and only those items I'm tapering off of ---> clen/T-3/A-dex.

--------------------------

Diet macro breakdown now and for the next week or so is:

62%/22%/17% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1499 (231g/84g/28g)

6 meals
gallon of water a day

Yes yes yes!!!:heart: :leap: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
You go show them who you are!!!
Now on your quest You are almost there...HA! Leaner bum!!!
Mine will be fat free..... like after I die!!! :)

takniteasy said:
Look forward to following your quest. Will you be updating anywhere else? :)

EF is my home, so am keeping my log here. I post on the AFboard, MD and once in a while on mm & bb.com, but I won't be keeping a log anywhere but here.

Yay! :elephant:
Love the title of your log Shorty! :heart: My bum has become my biggest problem too lately! I noticed after dieting for my first show last year that the fat I gained back is all redistributed to new areas. Weird.
Congrats to you on keeping the cheats to only 4 days. I totally fell off the wagon after my show, and it was extremely hard to get back on.
Will you be doing any new exercises for the ass area? I'm in need of some new ones. :)

Good luck to you!

Im here......

4 months huh??

;)

Yep....we will continue the diet as you have it now actually.......and continue to drop the:

clen
adex
t3

...next drop on clen will be down another 50

Adex - down another 12.5
T3 down another 12.5

WINNY - DROP COMPLETELY ON MONDAY
VAR - DROP BACK TO 5 MG

As far as improvements.......your shape is pretty damn good.......we will bring out the lats just a bit more, cap the delts amd shred the legs.

ouuuu......Vegas

:evil:

This go round will be so much easier to get you lean

Also....note that there WILL BE A POLYGRAPH on a class.

Weird...not a lot of info about that.....as well as the weight classes...I assume on is for "national" shows and the other is for "nonnational" shows....but not sure which is which.

Either way - MIDDLEWEIGHT......

The Shadow said:
Also....note that there WILL BE A POLYGRAPH on a class.

Weird...not a lot of info about that.....as well as the weight classes...I assume on is for "national" shows and the other is for "nonnational" shows....but not sure which is which.

Either way - MIDDLEWEIGHT......

middleweight is 125 and below, yo.

As long as you think I can get there, then I can get there. :D Otherwise, I fall into light heavy - and those girls are def bigger than me.

Top Bottom