Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

claire said:
Just in case I offended you or Shadow with my leg day comment I wanted to say that I really appreciate you sharing your workouts, supplements and food plans. I love following your progress and seeing your pictures. Your results are amazing.

My comment was only meant that I liked the idea of the two supersets. I liked the grouping. I planned on just trying the leg curl/RDL combo. I thought the routine was well designed and looked like a killer workout. The comment was meant as a compliment.

LOL! :heart:

I don't care if you try these workouts or some of the exercises. I've read other people's logs and have done the same thing. :) We all swap secrets and tailor them to our needs.

...and we're all searching for information about fitness. I spend at least an hour every day reading about bb/AAS/diet info online. If someone asks me for help, I give it - because I know how hard it is to find the right information. I've also seen Shadow help people over and over again - at no charge.

That being said - trying my leg workout (or the whole weeks workout) is different than saying "I'm going to follow the same plan you're following."

...which you've never said - so don't apologize.

:wavey: Just passing thru to get some new ideas for a meal *other than* tuna & green beans (my good ole standby)....

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Just passing thru to get some new ideas for a meal *other than* tuna & green beans (my good ole standby)....

yer lookin in the wrong place. :D my meal plans are pretty stripped down.

the-short-one said:
yer lookin in the wrong place. :D my meal plans are pretty stripped down.

So are mine, but just something different..... :heart:

the-short-one said:

I don't care if you try these workouts or some of the exercises. I've read other people's logs and have done the same thing. :) We all swap secrets and tailor them to our needs.

...and we're all searching for information about fitness. I spend at least an hour every day reading about bb/AAS/diet info online. If someone asks me for help, I give it - because I know how hard it is to find the right information. I've also seen Shadow help people over and over again - at no charge.

That being said - trying my leg workout (or the whole weeks workout) is different than saying "I'm going to follow the same plan you're following."

...which you've never said - so don't apologize.

Thanks Short-one I was just checking. I love getting ideas from other people's logs. Especially, food. The same stuff gets boring. Shadow is always helpful so I don't want to tick anyone off.

Claire

the-short-one said:

That being said - trying my leg workout (or the whole weeks workout) is different than saying "I'm going to follow the same plan you're following." ...which you've never said - so don't apologize.

Sorry but saying trying and going to follow is the same thing...in the end the out come is the same, just worded differently...Again, as I said before I had no idea u paid for this and I wouldn't have asked detailed questions about it. I'm going to start up a log on here I think, try and get some pointers, again, sorry

fitness4life said:
Sorry but saying trying and going to follow is the same thing...in the end the out come is the same, just worded differently...Again, as I said before I had no idea u paid for this and I wouldn't have asked detailed questions about it. I'm going to start up a log on here I think, try and get some pointers, again, sorry

you did know - both Shadow and I told you after you asked your initial question - and you acted rudely toward both of us.

I'll make you a deal. You stop posting in my thread, and I won't post in yours. You can't seem to take the hint, so I'm telling you straight out - take a hike.

thanks.

March 29, 2007

Supps:

NPP, 20mg
Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 7.5mg
Glucorell
PureCee
ECA stack x 3

coming off of:
T-3
A-dex

62%/22%/17% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1499 (231g/84g/28g)

Meal One = 239 cals (48g/11g/0g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (VPX Graham Cracker, 2 scoops)
1 glucorell

Meal Two = 239 cals (24g/22g/7g)
3 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
a little less that 1/4 cup dry oats (or 3/4 of 1/4 cup. )
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
4 oz chicken breast
3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
water

Meal Four = 276 cals (41g/23g/2g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
50 g sweet potato
50 g blueberries
1 glucorell
water

Meal Five = 207 cals (37g/4g/4g)
3 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
crystal light strawberry orane

Meal Six = 344 cals (50g/13g/11g)
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

-------------------------

AM CARDIO = HIIT

11 cycles - 1 minute high/1 low - part of this was used in adjusting the ramp and speed = 20 minutes.

5 minute warmup and 4 minute cool down.

Pm workout
Superset

seated Side Laterals And Seated Db Presses
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)
1 x 8/12lb dbs - 1 x 12/25lb dbs
1 x 8/15lb dbs - 1 x 8/30lb dbs
1 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 8/35lb dbs
1 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 6/40lb dbs

Followed By 3 Sets Of Front Plate Raises - Both Hands 25 Pound Plate 6-8(4 Tut) - If That Is Too Easy - Increase Tut To 6 On Each Rep
3 x 8/25lb plate 4tut

Followed By 3 Sets 10-12 of machine press....widest grip possible

1 x 12/30
1 x 12/40
1 x 10/50

-----------------

I'm pretty sure every muscle in my body hurts this morning. :D My bum, expecially, but my pec are still sore from Monday. lol Lats, triceps, hammys, quads...

claire said:
Thanks Short-one I was just checking. I love getting ideas from other people's logs. Especially, food. The same stuff gets boring. Shadow is always helpful so I don't want to tick anyone off.

Claire

I forgot to tell you - thanks for the info you sent me (months ago lol) on power lifting. I didn't want you to think I'd ignored your PM - I was busy and time got away from me.

thanks.

Top Bottom