x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread. within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Oi! 4 months. Kemistry NPC USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships (IFBB Pro Qualifier) July 27-28th in Vegas. 1. When Shadow returns, we'll discuss what changes we'll make regarding diet/training/etc. 2. We need to discuss what kind of improvements I need to make. Across the board - posing, presentation, mass, conditioning... 3. I'm also going to ask Sass (when she gets in here and reads this :D ) to take my existing posing routine and tweak it for me to make it better. I did

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
    jenscats5

Re: Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Just passing thru to get some new ideas for a meal *other than* tuna & green beans (my good ole standby)....

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    Just passing thru to get some new ideas for a meal *other than* tuna & green beans (my good ole standby)....
    yer lookin in the wrong place. my meal plans are pretty stripped down.

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by the-short-one
    yer lookin in the wrong place. my meal plans are pretty stripped down.
    So are mine, but just something different.....

Good Broly

LOL!

I don't care if you try these workouts or some of the exercises. I've read other people's logs and have done the same thing. We all swap secrets and tailor them to our needs.

...and we're all searching for information about fitness. I spend at least an hour every day reading about bb/AAS/diet info online. If someone asks me for help, I give it - because I know how hard it is to find the right information. I've also seen Shadow help people over and over again - at no charge.

That being said - trying my leg workout (or the whole weeks workout) is different than saying "I'm going to follow the same plan you're following."

...which you've never said - so don't apologize.
    Thanks Short-one I was just checking. I love getting ideas from other people's logs. Especially, food. The same stuff gets boring. Shadow is always helpful so I don't want to tick anyone off.

Claire

Good Bro

LOL!

I don't care if you try these workouts or some of the exercises. I've read other people's logs and have done the same thing. We all swap secrets and tailor them to our needs.

...and we're all searching for information about fitness. I spend at least an hour every day reading about bb/AAS/diet info online. If someone asks me for help, I give it - because I know how hard it is to find the right information. I've also seen Shadow help people over and over again - at no charge.

That being said - trying my leg workout (or the whole weeks workout) is different than saying "I'm going to follow the same plan you're following." ...which you've never said - so don't apologize.
    Sorry but saying trying and going to follow is the same thing...in the end the out come is the same, just worded differently...Again, as I said before I had no idea u paid for this and I wouldn't have asked detailed questions about it. I'm going to start up a log on here I think, try and get some pointers, again, sorry

Quote Quote posted by fitness4life
    Sorry but saying trying and going to follow is the same thing...in the end the out come is the same, just worded differently...Again, as I said before I had no idea u paid for this and I wouldn't have asked detailed questions about it. I'm going to start up a log on here I think, try and get some pointers, again, sorry
    you did know - both Shadow and I told you after you asked your initial question - and you acted rudely toward both of us.

I'll make you a deal. You stop posting in my thread, and I won't post in yours. You can't seem to take the hint, so I'm telling you straight out - take a hike.

thanks.

March 29, 2007

Supps:

NPP, 20mg
    Winny, 3mg
    GH, 2iu
    Var, 7.5mg
    Glucorell
    PureCee
    ECA stack x 3

coming off of:
    T-3
    A-dex

62%/22%/17% protein/carbs/fat
    calories = 1499 (231g/84g/28g)

Meal One = 239 cals (48g/11g/0g)
    40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (VPX Graham Cracker, 2 scoops)
    1 glucorell

Meal Two = 239 cals (24g/22g/7g)
    3 egg whites
    2 Whole eggs
    a little less that 1/4 cup dry oats (or 3/4 of 1/4 cup. )
    2 cups green beans
    water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
    4 oz chicken breast
    3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
    water

Meal Four = 276 cals (41g/23g/2g)
    40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
    50 g sweet potato
    50 g blueberries
    1 glucorell
    water

Meal Five = 207 cals (37g/4g/4g)
    3 oz chicken breast
    2 cups green beans
    crystal light strawberry orane

Meal Six = 344 cals (50g/13g/11g)
    Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
    1 PureCEE
    2 Glucorell

-------------------------

AM CARDIO = HIIT

11 cycles - 1 minute high/1 low - part of this was used in adjusting the ramp and speed = 20 minutes.

5 minute warmup and 4 minute cool down.

Pm workout
    Superset

seated Side Laterals And Seated Db Presses
    4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)
    1 x 8/12lb dbs - 1 x 12/25lb dbs
    1 x 8/15lb dbs - 1 x 8/30lb dbs
    1 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 8/35lb dbs
    1 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 6/40lb dbs

Followed By 3 Sets Of Front Plate Raises - Both Hands 25 Pound Plate 6-8(4 Tut) - If That Is Too Easy - Increase Tut To 6 On Each Rep
    3 x 8/25lb plate 4tut

Followed By 3 Sets 10-12 of machine press....widest grip possible

1 x 12/30
    1 x 12/40
    1 x 10/50

-----------------

I'm pretty sure every muscle in my body hurts this morning. My bum, expecially, but my pec are still sore from Monday. lol Lats, triceps, hammys, quads...

Quote Quote posted by claire
    Thanks Short-one I was just checking. I love getting ideas from other people's logs. Especially, food. The same stuff gets boring. Shadow is always helpful so I don't want to tick anyone off.

Claire
    I forgot to tell you - thanks for the info you sent me (months ago lol) on power lifting. I didn't want you to think I'd ignored your PM - I was busy and time got away from me.

thanks.

..so I got a PM from fitness4life telling me how rude I am. She's right - I was a little rude in my above post. I just get irritated when peole don't follow the basic rules of politeness.

If you go to a party and get in on a conversation with people you've never met - how do you act? Do you butt right in and make demands, or do you politely work your way into the group?

I vote #2, but some people just don't understand that.

Anyway, I wrote her back explaining this in my usual manner - which a lot of you know I can be blunt and to the point. I was making eggs and feeling slightly bad about this (thinking I might explain myself to her a little more gently) when I got another pm from her telling me to go fuck myself.

LOL!!

I don't feel so bad now.

Anyone else want to argue with me today?