Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Well, I think i'm going to follow this plan as well. Got a few questions, not sure if I missed them or not, but for chest, do u pause between exercises? On avg, how long does it take you for each workout? I'm going to start this on Monday!!!

Make checks payable to:

Mr. Shadow

thanks

Seriously....unless you are COMPETING in womens BBing on a national level....you REALLY need to think about what you are going to be undertaking.

You figure ladies need to look elsewhere for a routine that is built around YOUR needs....not Tso's.

No two people are the same.....why would you attempt the same exact lifting plan??

I was going to base it out on that, see how I like it and maybe mix things up to suit me. Plus, how do u know what would suit me and what would not? I've been doing this for about 6 years now and was going to try something new. It was only a question, thanks anyways

fitness4life said:
Well, I think i'm going to follow this plan as well. Got a few questions, not sure if I missed them or not, but for chest, do u pause between exercises? On avg, how long does it take you for each workout? I'm going to start this on Monday!!!

lolol I HIRED Shadow to prep me for contest. (not his real name - so send the check to me and I'll forward the money. ;) )

He knows me - my limitations, my strengths, etc. Diet and workouts are designed for me so tht I can compete at the USA's in July.

ok, I understand all of that and I know that i'm not going to have the same results as my food and supplements won't come close and my lifestyle. I've tried super setting before but didn't like the routines I found and this one here seems like one I would like. My goals are diff then TSO however, like I said, i'd be adjusting, I guess my question was worded wrong. Didn't think it was a big deal by asking what the length of the breaks were

fitness4life said:
ok, I understand all of that and I know that i'm not going to have the same results as my food and supplements won't come close and my lifestyle. I've tried super setting before but didn't like the routines I found and this one here seems like one I would like. My goals are diff then TSO however, like I said, i'd be adjusting, I guess my question was worded wrong. Didn't think it was a big deal by asking what the length of the breaks were

right...but the key word here is that I PAID for this training. S and I both are aware that we can't stop people from copying his/my workouts because they're posted on a public forum. I keep this log for a couple of reasons:

1. It's how S and I communicate most of the time
2. I'm sharing my experience so that others can see what it takes to get to where I'm going. It's not easy, and there are risks involved
3. the women in this forum are my support network. A lot of us have been together here for a long time and we try to help each other by being honest about what we're going through - keeping a log is the easiest way to share

What you see in my log is not a "workout program" for everyone (or anyone besides me, for that matter). If you're looking for a good plan - check out Shadow/Sass/Daisy's stickies at the top of the ladies forum.

Lasty, I'd show a little more respect toward Shadow, if I were you. You ask for FREE advice about a workout that's not yours, and then get offended because no one will give you more free advice about it after you've been told that the training is paid for.

the-short-one said:
right...but the key word here is that I PAID for this training. S and I both are aware that we can't stop people from copying his/my workouts because they're posted on a public forum. I keep this log for a couple of reasons:

2. I'm sharing my experience so that others can see what it takes to get to where I'm going. It's not easy, and there are risks involved
3. the women in this forum are my support network. A lot of us have been together here for a long time and we try to help each other by being honest about what we're going through - keeping a log is the easiest way to share

What you see in my log is not a "workout program" for everyone (or anyone besides me, for that matter). If you're looking for a good plan - check out Shadow/Sass/Daisy's stickies at the top of the ladies forum.

Lasty, I'd show a little more respect toward Shadow, if I were you. You ask for FREE advice about a workout that's not yours, and then get offended because no one will give you more free advice about it after you've been told that the training is paid for.

Fair enough, I understand that. I did not know u paid for this...How much to get a routine made up?

the-short-one said:

Just in case I offended you or Shadow with my leg day comment I wanted to say that I really appreciate you sharing your workouts, supplements and food plans. I love following your progress and seeing your pictures. Your results are amazing.

My comment was only meant that I liked the idea of the two supersets. I liked the grouping. I planned on just trying the leg curl/RDL combo. I thought the routine was well designed and looked like a killer workout. The comment was meant as a compliment.

Top Bottom