Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

May 8, 2007

Supps:

Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 25mcg
Glucorell
PureCee
fat burner w/ephedra
Alcar
Neurogenex
P7 Orange before bed
green tea

Meal One
2 whole eggs
8 egg whites
water

Meal Two
40g whey protein + 1 tbsp flax oil
water

Meal Three
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Four
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 1 tsp Fiber Sure
water

Meal Five
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Six
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 1 tsp fibersure.
1 tbsp chocolate pb.
----------------------

AM CARDIO - 30 minutes stepper

---------------------

Shoulders and Arms - 5 sets - 5 TUT - 4-6 reps

Seated Machine Press......focus on just the bottom 2/3 of the movement - dont lock out at top
2 x 6/70
2 x 5/80
1 x 4/90

Seated Dumbbell Press
1 x 6/25lb dbs
2 x 5/35lb dbs
2 x 5/25lb dbs

Close Grip EZ bar curls
1 x 6/50
1 x 6/60
2 x 5/75
1 x 4/80

Modified Nosebreakers - Just like last week
1 x 6/50
4 x 6/40

some of you may have noticed the ginormous banner in my sig. lolol I'm going to be testing DermaTherm for competition. It's topical like YES. I'm hoping it will help get rid of the butt fat that I know will be hard to get off.

I'll keep you posted on the progress when the testing begins.

May 9, 2007

Supps:

Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 25mcg
r-ala
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
green tea
Vitamin C
taurine

Meal One
2 whole eggs
8 egg whites
water

Meal Two
40g whey protein + 1 tbsp flax oil
1/2 cup frozen grapes!
water

Meal Three
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Four
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 1 tsp Fiber Sure
1/2 cup frozen grapes!
water

Meal Five
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Six
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 1 tsp fibersure.
1 tbsp chocolate pb.
----------------------

AM CARDIO - 30 minutes stepper

---------------------

Quads and Calves 5 sets - 5 TUT - 8-10 reps

Leg extensions - SIMPLY A WARM UP...just gets the legs warmed up.
5 x 8/90

Leg Press.....feet low on platform and feet close together
3 x 10/120
2 x 8/140

ATF Squats in Smith - feet close together - heels on 25 pound plates
5 x 8/135

Lunges - 12-15 strides per leg
5 x 10/60

--------------------

ok, people. I'm outa here in the morning and won't be back until the 20th. No internet service in the wilderness. I will be in Prescott tomorrow to pick up Mitchie the Kid, so will log on tomorrow morning & night because I just can't stay away from you all. I e-love you. :rainbow: :busy:

the-short-one said:
some of you may have noticed the ginormous banner in my sig. lolol I'm going to be testing DermaTherm for competition. It's topical like YES. I'm hoping it will help get rid of the butt fat that I know will be hard to get off.

Not until you mentioned it. :)

One of the big advantages to being non-Plat, that I'm surprised the Uppers haven't caught on to, is that images are shown just as links to the image. Links in sigs mostly go ignored.

Enjoy your break.

the-short-one said:

Looking forward to hearing results on this

blut wump said:
Not until you mentioned it. :)

One of the big advantages to being non-Plat, that I'm surprised the Uppers haven't caught on to, is that images are shown just as links to the image. Links in sigs mostly go ignored.

Enjoy your break.
LOL... Lucky you.. :)

Hey TSO. :heart: Have a great time.

the-short-one said:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Oh COME ON!!
YOU of all people to test on???LOL...Send me some and then they can say they had fool proof!!!LOL :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix:

Have a great time Shorty!! We'll miss you!! Enjoy your trip.....

the-short-one said:

whatcha talkinbout beech? what fucking butt fat? Your ass could double as a construction helmet........not to be too crude, but I can't even imagine what would happen to mr. winky in between those cheeks...... :lmao:

redsamurai said:
whatcha talkinbout beech? what fucking butt fat? Your ass could double as a construction helmet........not to be too crude, but I can't even imagine what would happen to mr. winky in between those cheeks...... :lmao:

LOL @ Mr winky. ;)

Allrighty. I've checked in and am now checking out!!! lol I'll post camping pics (just like Lestat!) when I return. :heart:

Top Bottom