Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

March 26, 2007

Supps:

NPP, 20mg
Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 7.5mg
Glucorell
PureCee
ECA stack x 3

coming off of:
T-3
A-dex

62%/22%/17% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1499 (231g/84g/28g)

Meal One = 239 cals (48g/11g/0g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (Complete Whey - strawberry banana, 2 scoops)
1 glucorell

Meal Two = 239 cals (24g/22g/7g)
3 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
a little less that 1/4 cup dry oats (or 3/4 of 1/4 cup. )
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
4 oz exra lean ground turkey
3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
water

Meal Four = 276 cals (41g/23g/2g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
50 g sweet potato
50 g blueberries
1 glucorell
water

Meal Five = 207 cals (37g/4g/4g)
3 oz extra lean ground turkey
1 cup asparagus
crystal light pink lemonade

Meal Six = 344 cals (50g/13g/11g)
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

-------------------------

AM CARDIO = HIIT

10 cycles - 1 minute high/1 low - part of this was used in adjusting the ramp and speed = 20 minutes.

5 minute warmup and 5 minute cool down.

MONDAY Chest

Super Set:
incline Flyes(no Pause) With Incline Db Presses
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut) On Both Exercises
1 x 8/30lb dbs/1 x 8/20lb dbs - deep stretch
1 x 8/35lb dbs/1 x 8/25lb dbs - deep stretch
1 x 8/40lb dbs/1 x 8/25lb dbs - deep stretch
1 x 7/45lb dbs/1 x 8/25lb dbs - deep stretch - it was a struggle on both of these.

Follow With 3 Sets Of Flat Db Press - 3 Sets Of 6-8 (4 Tut)
1 x 8/45lb dbs
1 x 7/55lb dbs - Jeff spotted, but I made all of these
1 x 6/60lb dbs - Jeff spotted and I struggled - the last one was a cheater. He told me my face got red and was afraid my head might explode. :D

Follow with 3 sets of 10-12 chest press machine.....using the closest grip possible
1 x 12/40
2 x 12/30

-------------------

YAY!!!! I'm going to be sore tomorrow. :D lolol Damn, I've been missin' heavier weights.

I have 6 people coming from my gym to vegas in July. They're all going to ride up with us, so we're taking the dodge truck so everyone can fit. :)

All of them except one compete. Natural bbers. Evan is the 6th one coming. You'll like him. He maxes out the sled and has to set more plates on top of it. lolol The gym owner saw him do it and told him he would pretend he hadn't seen it. ;)

I gave Evan a link to my log here, so I hope he's registered and is lurking out there somewhere...

Last edited:
Hey hon how's it all going? Are you ready for another round? I'm so looking forward to seeing how you go this time round. Best of luck to ya. :heart: :heart:

the-short-one said:
Yay! Round 2.

I'm seriously thinking abourt buying a treadmill for my house. It would be SO much easier to roll out of bed and get on the thing in the AM.

As soon as my son finishes school in Prescott, he'll be here permanently (yay!) and going to the gym in the early morning will become a problem. Anyone know a good treadmill that doesn't cost the same as a new car? I'm thinking Toyota instead of Mercedes.

thanks.

A treadmill at the house is soo nice! I don't do cardio in the morning, but when I don't feel like getting my boota to the gym it is the most wonderful gift! and it even has fans right on it!

The Shadow said:
Great job S.

and WELCOME EVAN!!!

He says he only gets a chance to get online on the weekends, but I bet he'll get on here if I tell him we're talking about him. ;) Tonight, when I get to the gym.

the-short-one said:
Yay! Round 2.

I'm seriously thinking abourt buying a treadmill for my house. It would be SO much easier to roll out of bed and get on the thing in the AM.

As soon as my son finishes school in Prescott, he'll be here permanently (yay!) and going to the gym in the early morning will become a problem. Anyone know a good treadmill that doesn't cost the same as a new car? I'm thinking Toyota instead of Mercedes.

thanks.
Home fitness equipment, now THAT I can help you with!!!

I seriously wish I could give you my treadmill :rolleyes: The elliptical gets used, the recumbent bike gets used, but the treadmill is a dustcatcher.

Anyway, this is where we got ours, free shipping -- I think -- and it used to be that the first time you order from HSN you get a discount:

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/cat/default.aspx?sf=hf&cat=hf0011&dept=hf0010&attr=764&prev=hp!sf!dept!764&=&disp=36

Top Bottom