Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
ok. I'm looking at rental houses/condos in vegas. I can rent a 4 bedroom home that sleeps 20 for $350 a night. lol I don't expect to have 20 people staying (you never know :D ), but even with only 8 people, it would be CHEAP. Pool and jacuzzi!

If anyone wants to stay with us, PM me. I'll go ahead and rent a place and you can square up with me when you get there.

Ilk and I are in...that like 100 per bed...pretty damn cheap

The Shadow said:

I know - and a full kitchen would be really convenient. I get tired of big hotels and $5.00 bottles of water.

The Shadow said:

If it winds up that ity's just he 4 of us - there are condos for rent on the strip and just off (2 bed 2 bath) for around $150 a night. I think there will be more of us, tho.

A few friends from my gym want to go. I'm picky about who I have to bunk with, so no worries on having to stay with any weirdos for the weekend. :D

Can't wait to see this progress, you're already at AMAZING! ;)

Oh and I got to laugh at you weight goal, that's my weight in the off-season, I'll look like a small fry next to you. lol

the-short-one said:
If it winds up that ity's just he 4 of us - there are condos for rent on the strip and just off (2 bed 2 bath) for around $150 a night. I think there will be more of us, tho.

A few friends from my gym want to go. I'm picky about who I have to bunk with, so no worries on having to stay with any weirdos for the weekend. :D
That def leaves me out

Top Bottom