Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

S.....jump on a scale today sometime.

Time to put together a plan this weekend.

You need to be right at 120

The Shadow said:
Unlimited – 3 weight groups
Light weight – up to and including 125
Middle weight – over 125 and up to and including 140
Heavy weight – over 140

^^From the website.....there is def some some confusion on the weight classes as I see two different standards

the entry form for this show shows 4 weight classes. http://www.lindsayproductions.com/2007-USA-Entry.pdf

????? I'd much rather have 3 :D . I'll get in touch with John Linday and find out for sure.

Im in ....gotta watch TSO ass disapear lol...can't get any smaller...so only tighter I guess lol

Sassy69 said:
Good goal chica! USAs is an awesome show and the venue you just can't beat.

Your routine - I assume you want to keep your same music? Anything you wanted to change about it yourself? Faster? Slower? Different moves? Anythign about it you didn't like , wanted to step up, anything?

I figured I'd keep the same general routine - but maybe you could help me with my transitions, or if you feel the sequence could be changed to make it better - that'd be OK , too.

I'll PM you later and we'll visit. :) I'm finishing up painting the house today, so will be offline for a while.

the-short-one said:
How about 141 instead? lolol I hope that was a typo.

LOL

It depends on the number of classes.

middle weight - if there are three classes

The Shadow said:
LOL

It depends on the number of classes.

middle weight - if there are three classes

lol! I thought you meant my weight this morning. :D I wa thinking hhmmmmm - 120. He's fallen off his rocker.

weight this AM = 141. I'm feeling bloated, tho. I'm making a concerted effort to DRINK today. My water intake has been really low this week.

Went back on my diet yesterday and already feel better. - I had heartburn the whole time I cheated. oi.

the-short-one said:
lol! I thought you meant my weight this morning. :D I wa thinking hhmmmmm - 120. He's fallen off his rocker.

weight this AM = 141. I'm feeling bloated, tho. I'm making a concerted effort to DRINK today. My water intake has been really low this week.

Went back on my diet yesterday and already feel better. - I had heartburn the whole time I cheated. oi.

The current diet and water, sups etc is a great place to begin from for the next show.

ok. I'm looking at rental houses/condos in vegas. I can rent a 4 bedroom home that sleeps 20 for $350 a night. lol I don't expect to have 20 people staying (you never know :D ), but even with only 8 people, it would be CHEAP. Pool and jacuzzi!

If anyone wants to stay with us, PM me. I'll go ahead and rent a place and you can square up with me when you get there.

Top Bottom