Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

You STILL look AMAZING!!!! Like the underwear and bra too (in a non gay way) :rainbow:

I ain't showing hubby those pics, he will start drooling LOL :heart:

ck2006 said:
You STILL look AMAZING!!!! Like the underwear and bra too (in a non gay way) :rainbow:

I ain't showing hubby those pics, he will start drooling LOL :heart:

I love these kind of underwear. ;) They're made by Tilt and at one time you could buy them at Pac Sun. They stopped carrying them, so now I don't know where to get them. :(

Very comfy. They don't crawl. lolol

Last edited:
WTF is on your undies? Pandas? Doggies? LMAO - I love it. :)

Pics look awesome, I know it is hard NOT to feel like a fatty after being so lean for comp, but you still look great and I see some abs! :) Relish in your "fat-ness"! :) Or come to my house and see what FAT looks like! :)

Daisy_Girl said:
WTF is on your undies? Pandas? Doggies? LMAO - I love it. :)

Pics look awesome, I know it is hard NOT to feel like a fatty after being so lean for comp, but you still look great and I see some abs! :) Relish in your "fat-ness"! :) Or come to my house and see what FAT looks like! :)

i think it's panda bears. I have a couple of pairs with frogs on them, too. ;)

Rebound sucks - your body wasn't meant to operate at 7% bf. You'll see those changes come around soon enough tho :)

Miss your abs???? WTF :splat:

I love that bra and panty set looking good sweets don't sweet the weight being up likely just a bit of water.

Sassy69 said:
Rebound sucks - your body wasn't meant to operate at 7% bf. You'll see those changes come around soon enough tho :)

so explain to me how this works _ or I'll explain and you tell me how wrong I am. ;)

It still takes 3500 calories to add a pound no matter what you do, correct? During rebound, does my body store everything rather than burning it? Is this why weight gain comes back so fast?

the-short-one said:
I love these kind of underwear. ;) They're made by Tilt and you USED to be able to buy them at Pac Sun. They stopped carrying them, so now I don't know where to get them. :(

Very comfy. They don't crawl. lolol
I worked there for like 4 yrs lol :happyscra

the PC is pac sun lol :) loffed the clothes though :D

Nice pics. I think you look great, muscles look big & cuts still visible... you're not super soft or anything horrible TSO :)

the adjustment must be hard to deal with, I can only imagine. Cute pooch :D

Top Bottom