Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
:D Yeah - I can be pretty direct. I've been told I'm intimidating in person. :evil: I never mean to be, and I do feel badly about it afterwards.
And well you should, for at least 13 or 14 seconds, anyways. :raina: :FRlol:
Honesty is always a breath of fresh air, and honest confrontation helps clear things up.
And that's all I have to say about that.

the-short-one said:
..so I got a PM from fitness4life telling me how rude I am. She's right - I was a little rude in my above post. I just get irritated when peole don't follow the basic rules of politeness.

If you go to a party and get in on a conversation with people you've never met - how do you act? Do you butt right in and make demands, or do you politely work your way into the group?

I vote #2, but some people just don't understand that.

Anyway, I wrote her back explaining this in my usual manner - which a lot of you know I can be blunt and to the point. :D I was making eggs and feeling slightly bad about this (thinking I might explain myself to her a little more gently) when I got another pm from her telling me to go fuck myself.

LOL!!

I don't feel so bad now. :D

Anyone else want to argue with me today? :evil:
Don't you dare feel bad at all, dear. THIS is your log, short and sweet. We are here, visiting YOUR house (in a virtual way) saying "HEY, how ya doin'!?! Kicking ass and taking names??? That's our girl!!!" It's both inappropriate and intrusive to come in and question the details (and fish for ways to tweak those details) of what you're doing, particularly when you've made it clear, from the get go (which you did), that you are working with a trainer you've contracted with. While this training method may be unconventional, it works for you.

It's been said, time and time and time again, ad nauseum, that XYZ workout routine probably will not be appropriate for everyone to do (boy have I learned THAT one the hard way :lmao: ) and will definitely NOT net the same results even if the people doing it are working toward the same goal.

Personally, I don't think you were rude, I think you were straightforward, and that's a quality I've always admired about you. People in this world are so overly politically correct anymore that they have forgotten the difference between being rude and being forthright. JMO, of course.

musclemom said:
Don't you dare feel bad at all, dear. THIS is your log, short and sweet. We are here, visiting YOUR house (in a virtual way) saying "HEY, how ya doin'!?! Kicking ass and taking names??? That's our girl!!!" It's both inappropriate and intrusive to come in and question the details (and fish for ways to tweak those details) of what you're doing, particularly when you've made it clear, from the get go (which you did), that you are working with a trainer you've contracted with. While this training method may be unconventional, it works for you.

It's been said, time and time and time again, ad nauseum, that XYZ workout routine probably will not be appropriate for everyone to do (boy have I learned THAT one the hard way :lmao: ) and will definitely NOT net the same results even if the people doing it are working toward the same goal.

Personally, I don't think you were rude, I think you were straightforward, and that's a quality I've always admired about you. People in this world are so overly politically correct anymore that they have forgotten the difference between being rude and being forthright. JMO, of course.

I need to hire you to speak for me. I'll just whisper in your ear what I need said and you can word it appropriately.

the-short-one said:
I need to hire you to speak for me. I'll just whisper in your ear what I need said and you can word it appropriately.
No, dear, you want to hire my husband. I make him stand next to me when we go to any group things and have told him to shut me up when my brain obviously disengages and my mouth is still in overdrive.

I'm not very flexible, but I sure as hell am great at shoving my foot down my throat!!! :FRlol:

March 30, 2007

Supps:

Winny, 3mg
GH, 2iu
Var, 7.5mg
Glucorell
PureCee
ECA stack x 3
Red Blast

coming off of:
T-3
A-dex

62%/22%/17% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1499 (231g/84g/28g)

Meal One = 239 cals (48g/11g/0g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (VPX Graham Cracker, 2 scoops)
1 glucorell

Meal Two = 239 cals (24g/22g/7g)
3 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
a little less that 1/4 cup dry oats (or 3/4 of 1/4 cup. )
2 cups green beans
water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
4 oz chicken breast
3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
water

Meal Four = 276 cals (41g/23g/2g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
50 g sweet potato
50 g blueberries
1 glucorell
water

Meal Five = 207 cals (37g/4g/4g)
3 oz chicken breast
2 cups green beans
crystal light strawberry orane

Meal Six = 344 cals (50g/13g/11g)
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

-------------------------

AM CARDIO = HIIT

11 cycles - 1 minute high/1 low - part of this was used in adjusting the ramp and speed = 20 minutes.

5 minute warmup and 4 minute cool down.

PM WORKOUT

Arms

Superset

incline Curls With Standing Db Curls(both Arms At Same Time)
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)
1 x 8/15 lb dbs - 1 x 8/20lb dbs
1 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 6/25lb dbs
2 x 6/20lb dbs - 1 x 8/15lb dbs

nose Breakers(elbows Facing Back At An Angle - Not Up And Down - This Will Require Less Weight) With Close Grip Bench
2 x 8/50 - 2 x 8/50
2 x 8/60 - 2 x 8/60

concentration(90 Degree) Curls And Db Kickbacks
1 x 8/20lb db - 1 x 8/10lb db
1 x 8/25lb db - 1 x 8/15lb db
1 x 6/30lb db - 1 x 8/15lb db

----------------------------------

Tried Red Blast tonight for the first time. Bottle says take 1 per 30lbs of bw - but I worked out late, so only took 3. I didn't want to be up all night. I got a really good pump from them - and will take the recommended dosage next time. They make me drink a lot of water.

I gained weight this week. ??? I'm holding at 144. I can still see the veins in my chest and delts (they didn't come in until the last couple of weeks before contest) legs, abs and back are definitely softer. Ass looks the same. Hoping that most of it is water...

I'm off to Prescott in the morning. I have to take Mitch back - he's off spring break come Monday. :( Only a few weeks left of school and then I won't have to miss him any more.

He's been going to the gym with us every night and working out with Jeff. :D lolol They did back tonight. I thought it might be a problem at first - taking him to the gym - but he's been a trooper. (Our gym allows kids who are 7 and older as long as they're with parents.) It's nice - and no one minds him being in there. He's learned gym etiquette at a very early age. Yesterday, I watched him put 2 5lb plates on the hammersmith calf machine and do calf raises. lol When he finished, he put the plates back. I wish other people would learn to do the same.

I'll be back Sunday and will post my meals/cardio for the weekend.

:heart:

LOL awwwww -- he's gonna be a plate nazi yet. I"m so proud!

RE: Red blast - not a thermo. I actually never got a thermo kick from it - just the pump & the sweats. I do 3 caps + 1 cardio breeze or another thermo if I want the kick. The pump I get is sick tho on arm day. SICK. Easy adds another 1/2" to my triceps right after I finish training but settles down pretty quickly.

Sassy69 said:
LOL awwwww -- he's gonna be a plate nazi yet. I"m so proud!

RE: Red blast - not a thermo. I actually never got a thermo kick from it - just the pump & the sweats. I do 3 caps + 1 cardio breeze or another thermo if I want the kick. The pump I get is sick tho on arm day. SICK. Easy adds another 1/2" to my triceps right after I finish training but settles down pretty quickly.

I didn't know if it had a stimulant in it or not - NO-EXPLODE kinda wired me a little, so was basing it on that.

Agreed on the pump. My arms felt HUGE - could hardly bend them.

How old is Mitch again?? That'll be nice when school's out & he'll be around full time......and good for him on putting the plates back!! He's setting a good example right there......

Top Bottom