Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

The point I was trying to make was this:

Person A is on a VERY INTENSE BODYBUILDING plan that 95% of women could NOT recover from.

Person B is obviously of a completely different body type AND GOALS.

The "AND GOALS" is the key phrase.

People don't understand that a diet, cardio, lifting plan is like a three pronged approach.

Simply following a program(and one that is the WORST one you could follow for what the needs would be) WITHOUT considering the diet is foolish.

Doing the above without considering the SUPPLEMENTATION is beyond foolish.

It's like Angel Teves trying to follow Linda Murray's training plan.

It just doenst make sense.

Like QT said - there is a multi-week plan on this forum that will do anyone who tries it a great service.....

Well, to me, you sounded rude, but:
A. You're right.
B: It's your log.
and
C. I don't know any of the behind the scenes stuff.
Sometimes it's OK to be rude.
And
D. I'm waaay behind on my clomid.
:heart:

I miss my effin log danngit

You know, if I had a chance to do my EF story over differently, I would have used the time frame more of when I did the project but it was meant to be more current. The pics that were chosen by GS were more from THAT time anyway so I always felt something was missing, yet honored it was out there. My point, S does deserve so much credit putting that together for us at that time, and it was clearly stated this program was for you, catered to you and paid for by you in the start of this thread and in quite a few posts Im pretty sure.

Im not going to comment about the other stuff, I think it has cluttered up your log enough.

TSO I :heart: you girl , you and S do your thang... you work well together and we all love to follow along.

Hello! :D

All the EF heavy weights have reared their heads. (like I knew you all would ;) )

Hi, Ilk. I was talking abot you yesterday at the gym. :) All good things, don't worry.

HiDnGoD said:
Well, to me, you sounded rude, but:
A. You're right.
B: It's your log.
and
C. I don't know any of the behind the scenes stuff.
Sometimes it's OK to be rude.
And
D. I'm waaay behind on my clomid.
:heart:

:D Yeah - I can be pretty direct. I've been told I'm intimidating in person. :evil: I never mean to be, and I do feel badly about it afterwards.

The Shadow said:
The point I was trying to make was this:

Person A is on a VERY INTENSE BODYBUILDING plan that 95% of women could NOT recover from.

Person B is obviously of a completely different body type AND GOALS.

The "AND GOALS" is the key phrase.

People don't understand that a diet, cardio, lifting plan is like a three pronged approach.

Simply following a program(and one that is the WORST one you could follow for what the needs would be) WITHOUT considering the diet is foolish.

Doing the above without considering the SUPPLEMENTATION is beyond foolish.

It's like Angel Teves trying to follow Linda Murray's training plan.

It just doenst make sense.

Like QT said - there is a multi-week plan on this forum that will do anyone who tries it a great service.....

that was a very courteous response.

I like the abrupt you, better. :D

the-short-one said:
Hello! :D

All the EF heavy weights have reared their heads. (like I knew you all would ;) )

Hi, Ilk. I was talking abot you yesterday at the gym. :) All good things, don't worry.

Ooou! Were you now...

We'll have lots to talk about in Vegas! :heart:

*Bunny* said:
I miss my effin log danngit

You know, if I had a chance to do my EF story over differently, I would have used the time frame more of when I did the project but it was meant to be more current. The pics that were chosen by GS were more from THAT time anyway so I always felt something was missing, yet honored it was out there. My point, S does deserve so much credit putting that together for us at that time, and it was clearly stated this program was for you, catered to you and paid for by you in the start of this thread and in quite a few posts Im pretty sure.

Im not going to comment about the other stuff, I think it has cluttered up your log enough.

TSO I :heart: you girl , you and S do your thang... you work well together and we all love to follow along.

...and you! I remember how focused and driven you were when you followed that plan. I have so much respect for you, buns.

the-short-one said:
..so I got a PM from fitness4life telling me how rude I am. She's right - I was a little rude in my above post. I just get irritated when peole don't follow the basic rules of politeness.

If you go to a party and get in on a conversation with people you've never met - how do you act? Do you butt right in and make demands, or do you politely work your way into the group?

I vote #2, but some people just don't understand that.

Anyway, I wrote her back explaining this in my usual manner - which a lot of you know I can be blunt and to the point. :D I was making eggs and feeling slightly bad about this (thinking I might explain myself to her a little more gently) when I got another pm from her telling me to go fuck myself.

LOL!!

I don't feel so bad now. :D

Anyone else want to argue with me today? :evil:

Want to debate the benefits of Stretchy tube bands?? :evil: :evil:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! I slay me....... :silly:

Top Bottom