Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

WELL DONE!!!

That is OUTSTANDING in a field this strong at THIS level.

We already know what we need to work on next go round.

I am SO proud of you......folks don;t undertand what it is like to diet and train in the fashion that you have since DECEMBER.

Take a few days rest(days, - not weeks LOL) - recharge, pick another National Level show and we will put a plan together

HOLY SHIT!!! WAY TO GO SHORTY!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Awesome :chomp: Way to go. Wish I could have been there :worried: But U had a great showing. Can't wait till next year when U will kick butt. Much love :heart: & respect . So proud of U. Rich

richbmraz03 said:
Awesome :chomp: Way to go. Wish I could have been there :worried: But U had a great showing. Can't wait till next year when U will kick butt. Much love :heart: & respect . So proud of U. Rich

hey, sweetie - how's your sweaty ball sack? :D lolol

Everyone - this is Rich - you've seen pics of him a few pages back in my log.

You're coming next year with me. :heart:

It was so cool to meet TSO & Jeff this week - really two of the most awesome people! I can't thank you enough for the whole experience and I'm very happy to say I know you both in real life! Seriously can't say enough what you do and what you bring to the table!

Here's TSO after the women's rounds were over! Rocked the house all the way around!

66jwqad.jpg

Yea , Me and My sweaty ball sack will be there next year :) Way to go for only your 2nd show. YOU ROCK :heart: See you when You get Back & tell Jeff Hi.. Rich

Top Bottom