Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

..so I got a PM from fitness4life telling me how rude I am. She's right - I was a little rude in my above post. I just get irritated when peole don't follow the basic rules of politeness.

If you go to a party and get in on a conversation with people you've never met - how do you act? Do you butt right in and make demands, or do you politely work your way into the group?

I vote #2, but some people just don't understand that.

Anyway, I wrote her back explaining this in my usual manner - which a lot of you know I can be blunt and to the point. :D I was making eggs and feeling slightly bad about this (thinking I might explain myself to her a little more gently) when I got another pm from her telling me to go fuck myself.

LOL!!

I don't feel so bad now. :D

Anyone else want to argue with me today? :evil:

the-short-one said:
..so I got a PM from fitness4life telling me how rude I am. She's right - I was a little rude in my above post. I just get irritated when peole don't follow the basic rules of politeness.

If you go to a party and get in on a conversation with people you've never met - how do you act? Do you butt right in and make demands, or do you politely work your way into the group?

Anyway, I wrote her back explaining this in my usual manner - which a lot of you know I can be blunt and to the point. :D I was making eggs and feeling slightly bad about this (thinking I might explain myself to her a little more gently) when I got another pm from her telling me to go fuck myself.

LOL!!

NOT arguing with you LOL but you weren't rude at all, I thought you were actually quite polite, and if you were who cares its your log.

We thank you for sharing your experiences and motions through this whole process. My hubby and I look forward to reading your log everyday, and you motivate us to get our butts moving. Your journey's are a great read expecially for women and men who are thinking about doing a competition because your log is so detailed.

Thanks again.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ck2006 said:
NOT arguing with you LOL but you weren't rude at all, I thought you were actually quite polite, and if you were who cares its your log.

We thank you for sharing your experiences and motions through this whole process. My hubby and I look forward to reading your log everyday, and you motivate us to get our butts moving. Your journey's are a great read expecially for women and men who are thinking about doing a competition because your log is so detailed.

Thanks again.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

maybe I've had too much coffee. lol

I also appreciate you - and everyone else who contributes to my log. all of you are in my "support group" - and I want you to know how much that means to me.

the-short-one said:
maybe I've had too much coffee. lol

I also appreciate you - and everyone else who contributes to my log. all of you are in my "support group" - and I want you to know how much that means to me.

well shucks, yah made my day, NO more coffee for you! LOL... are we goign to get pics soon???? :qt:

ck2006 said:
well shucks, yah made my day, NO more coffee for you! LOL... are we goign to get pics soon???? :qt:

I suppose it's getting to be that time again, huh?

I'm away this weekend, so will post some progress pics on my return - along with current stats.

I think we have to be careful when communicating on a board like this. It's very hard to sense someone's tone through a typed post, and it's easy to mistake someone's ignorance for rudeness.
We can't expect people to understand or follow the social norms of EF or the fitness community right off the bat...but we should be able to expect some basic courtesy (ie: not telling people to go fuck themselves)

IMHO you weren't rude at all pretty sure on your first log it said you HIRED Shadow which means you’re paying for a service. You keep the logs for communication and for encouragement. Someone wants to get more into detail on Shadows methods PM him find out what his rate is. Also big FYI but he has a basic program Shadow's plan that he posted here for FREE. I know a lot of trainers who wouldn’t want you to keep a public log on a service you paid them for says a lot about S.

badgergrl said:
I think we have to be careful when communicating on a board like this. It's very hard to sense someone's tone through a typed post, and it's easy to mistake someone's ignorance for rudeness.
We can't expect people to understand or follow the social norms of EF or the fitness community right off the bat...but we should be able to expect some basic courtesy (ie: not telling people to go fuck themselves)

Common courtesy is common courtesy - the rules aren't any different online than off. There is only one person who I feel is an exception to this:

You ever notice how abrupt some people come off as online? I think Shadow is one of those people. For the most part, it's his typing style - but he also has no patience with stupidity. lol It took me a while to adust to his typing style, but I caught the drift of his "no patience" thing right away.

Hi S!
Listen I don't think you were at all rude.
I STOPPED POSTING MY Shadow WORKOUTS sometime ago...It must be in my log somewhere, where I said ENOUGH PLAGERISM!!!
I think we cannnot go thru life expecting to get free lunch all the time!
If i.e. you pay for your training, why should others benefit from your $$$?
If it were right, well hey don't mind if I come get your car also...
You pay for it..I use it??? THAT CAN ONLY BE EXPLAINED (IMHO) for minors still living with their parents!
And if "lady like girl" is despective and insulting...She came to THE wrong place...
Now we know there is a third place where you see a persons (education) soul...
Mexico has a saying...
"You get to know persons at the table and on a trip..." now we know that on forums also...
She must be as dark (spirit) as her soul...
So hip hip horray for TSO and :theshadow

the-short-one said:

LOL!!

Nothing rude about what you said....

What she said was rude... What the fuck is wrong wiith people....

Gosh!

Anyway Hi Sally! :heart:

Top Bottom