Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

Miss24k said:
What is this meanotan you speak of?

melanotan II. go to www.melanotan.org

in a nutshell:

it's a tanning agent invented and the University of Arizona. It was intended to prevent skin cancer - but it also seems to give men spontanious wood - so may be approved by the FDA as a sex drug. :D

you take sub-q injections via an insulin needle and get a little sunat the same time. You'll start to darken up pretty fast - (I over did it the first time) then you cut down to 1 shot a week to keep your tan with minimal sun exposure.

sides = feeling a little urpy at the beginning and loss of appetite. both go away after a few weeks. I've also noticed that I get a little stuffed up in the nose after each shot. the only other side is that you get all tingly in your nether regions - the equivelent of spontanious wood inguys, I guess. :D

melanotan II is approved for research purposes only, at the moment. it is not banned by any sports/bodybuilding organization.

December 4, 2006

Supps Today:

1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil
1 cup Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee with some of the milk from my shake + a little splenda

Meal Two:
(I cooked the egg whites in my oatmeal today and ate 2 boiled eggs)
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal
Fat burners

Meal Three - pre-workout

100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
2 PureCEE

Meal Four - post-workout

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
100g. Sweet potatoes
vitamins

Meal Five:
8 oz chick breast with 1 cup broccoli

Meal Six:
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll)

workout:

warmup = 12 minutes on treadmill - heart rate = 125

flat bench press. I didn't have a spotter, so didn't push the weight up a lot.

1 x 12/95
1 x 10/115
1 x 10/135

incline flys. 2 second pause at stretch

1 x 12/20lb dumbells
2 x 12/25lb dumbells

cable crossovers - low cable, stepping back just outside the rack. 2 second pause at contraction.

1 x 12/60
1 x 12/80
1 x 12/100

GREAT JOB on the chest workout.

Let me know today *where* you are sore

The Shadow said:
GREAT JOB on the chest workout.

Let me know today *where* you are sore

with an afternoon workout, i get sore the next afternoon, or sometimes not til the 2nd day. the chest workout felt really good. i had to keep myself from doing more - it felt like i was just getting warmed up. lol I'm so used to doing high volume training, and my energy is way up from that rest over the weekend. :)

I feel really good. diet is workingfor me... abs are visible all day and wimmin at the gym asked me how I get them that way.

diet, baby.

the-short-one said:
with an afternoon workout, i get sore the next afternoon, or sometimes not til the 2nd day. the chest workout felt really good. i had to keep myself from doing more - it felt like i was just getting warmed up. lol I'm so used to doing high volume training, and my energy is way up from that rest over the weekend. :)

I feel really good. diet is workingfor me... abs are visible all day and wimmin at the gym asked me how I get them that way.

diet, baby.

NICE

We will be switching to all incline work soon.....I wanted to throw some flat stuff int here to see if the upper/outer pecs get sore....near the shoulder tie-ins.

Enjoy the lighter volume while you can

Next time tell the chicks that its the 1000 sets of sit ups you do 2x per day for the abs

*insert manaical laughter here*

I'm just gonna throw in a caveat here from my own evil experience this summer - you ain't a spring chicken and the cycles are great for muscle strength but be very aware of your joint strength. When that hits its max pt of strength which doesn't equal your muscle strength, you are officially screwed. Just make sure to listen to your body and avoid strains.

the-short-one said:

diet, baby.
When you tell them do they question you or look at you like you're crazy? or going to tell them the 'real' secret? :)

It's such a transition from high volume I bet. Great work TSO.

You are so motivating. Thanks for that :rose:

Top Bottom