Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one said:
cooked. i've been assuming. that meal with the eggs and oatmeal is very filling.
I was guessing cooked raw amount you would be bursting full.

Enjoy your diet pepsi it was my last hold out of sanity that and sweet n low in coffee. :p

the-short-one said:
December 3, 2007

Supps Today:

1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

Meal Two:
(I cooked the egg whites in my oatmeal today and ate 2 boiled eggs)
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal
Fat burners

Meal Three - on the road

100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast

Meal Four - still on the road - I forgot to pre-mix a shake, so had

4-5 oz chicken breast again w/
100g. Sweet potatoes

Meal Five:
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)

Meal Six:
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Banana Cream)

--------------------------

Stopped at the grocery store before going to the house and bought eggs, oatmeal, broccoli & ff milk. at 8 eggs a day, I'd wind up eating all of my mom's pretty quick...

sorry about the substitution again, Shadow. I'm settled in now and have all my food organized. I will probably work out in AM after I take Mitch to school - how do you want me to re-arrange my eating schedule?

You really won't have to do anything.

The shake as first meal after training works extremely well for whenyou ahve to re-arrange training to am.

If there is an issue with no food in the stomach.....you can eat a small portion of fruit(bananna or apple) with some pnut butter.....or even a small Detour LOw Sugar protein bar.

Yes...cooked portion on the oatmeal

The Shadow said:
You really won't have to do anything.

The shake as first meal after training works extremely well for whenyou ahve to re-arrange training to am.

If there is an issue with no food in the stomach.....you can eat a small portion of fruit(bananna or apple) with some pnut butter.....or even a small Detour LOw Sugar protein bar.

Yes...cooked portion on the oatmeal

thanks. I'll follow the plan...

*Bunny* said:
who's tree are you going to be under there girl!? You still using the MELANOTAN II? Wow you are dark...
Following along just letting you know I'm around :rose:

yes! tht's what one vial of meanotan an laying by the beach for 10 days will do to a girl. I got teased by the jamaican staff that I should move there and becone one of them. :D

My thinking is that it would be great for contest. Less time in the tanning bed and fewer coats of protan = better skin and less mess for me.

the-short-one said:
yes! tht's what one vial of meanotan an laying by the beach for 10 days will do to a girl. I got teased by the jamaican staff that I should move there and becone one of them. :D

My thinking is that it would be great for contest. Less time in the tanning bed and fewer coats of protan = better skin and less mess for me.
Damn girl ... I'm thinking my pasty Polish ass ought to invest in some of that stuff :lmao:

Santa's looking very jolly, hun :qt:

the-short-one said:

That is my thoughts exactly.. i just got to get the docs to ok it. :) :)

musclemom said:
Damn girl ... I'm thinking my pasty Polish ass ought to invest in some of that stuff :lmao:

:spit: sorry but that just cracked me up!
I'm so white I just hike up my pant leg and voila' instant nightlite. Is this a pill or an injectable?

musclemom said:

Er, try being half middle eastern and pasty...

:worried:

That said.

I LOVE this... Rock it Shortie...
this should be a great ride.

Top Bottom