Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

superqt4u2nv said:
This Jeff sounds like a keeper :D

well, yes! he is. unfortunately, we ran out of batteries, so pics wil have to wait until tomorrow.

I can give you some pics from my vacation, tho. I had a killer tan, btw. :D I was going to a costume party, in case you're wondering about the santa thing. lol I think I'll use it for my avi...

me-santa.jpg

me-tree.jpg

the-short-one said:
well, yes! he is. unfortunately, we ran out of batteries, so pics wil have to wait until tomorrow.

I can give you some pics from my vacation, tho. I had a killer tan, btw. :D I was going to a costume party, in case you're wondering about the santa thing. lol I think I'll use it for my avi...

me-santa.jpg

me-tree.jpg
Holy tan woman love those pics sexy as all dam hell!!! :qt:

Your truly an inspiration, you have so much on your plate and you are keeping your head up high. Thank you for inspiring me to realize that everything is possible even with a lot going on, reading your post reminded me of that.

Best wishes for your situation with your dad and well everything else.

ps..... pics are sexy sexy sexy :)

Shorty!
I am so exited about your prep, and contest! It really takes guts to make a commitment like that! You have it!!!
I hope you do find a spot for your Dad at the VA, I have an uncle in Kerville Texas, staff at that VA is just more than wonderful! Good luck on that!
Jeff seems like a wonderful man, no wonder you are "hooked"! :bigkiss:
About Shadow...O la la! Best MAN for this job! :QT:
Your son...Uffff best love with no interest!
Your mom...a tur gem!
See your whole life (yeah right)...ok part of your life on paper....
Only good things came to mind...LOL...
Please keep on having a wonderful life, and keep enriching it with joy!
I bet your best workers are from Mexico...Yippe! Viva!
Have a wonderful day! :heart:
P.S.
Post those pics!!!!! So we can all drool...

who's tree are you going to be under there girl!? You still using the MELANOTAN II? Wow you are dark...
Following along just letting you know I'm around :rose:

Top Bottom