Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

jenscats5 said:
Shads - were you able to meet in person or are you doing this via email/pics, etc??

We had been in contact for a while via pics email etc.

This will continue for the majority of the precontest phase.

She will be ready 3 weeks before the show date and we will try two different carb-up approaches to see how she responds to various factors. Chad Nichols and other trainers do something very similar. She is so advanced on everything that I have no doubts about exercise form, cheating on diet etc.

I am planning on being there show week however.

The Shadow said:

She will be ready 3 weeks before the show date and we will try two different carb-up approaches to see how she responds to various factors. Chad Nichols and other trainers do something very similar. She is so advanced on everything that I have no doubts about exercise form, cheating on diet etc.

Very cool!! I know of several trainers, etc who offer their services via the internet......can't wait to see the results!!

:wavey:

Subscribed, even if I don't talk as much as I used to I still love you :qt:

jenscats5 said:
Very cool!! I know of several trainers, etc who offer their services via the internet......can't wait to see the results!!

Operation shockn'awe

;)

Hiya mm.

The Shadow said:
Operation shockn'awe

;)
This is going to be awesome thanks so much for logging this guys. I love Shorties body been a fan for a long time. I can't wait to see you get her into comp condition this is going to be a very inspiring and motivating log.

I agree....I was hoping she would log everything as well

musclemom said:
:wavey:

Subscribed, even if I don't talk as much as I used to I still love you :qt:

I owe my decision to MM - she made me feel like I could do it. :heart:

I've never really thought about being genetically gifted. lol. For bodybulding, OK. As a supermodel, no. :D Thank you all for the support. It means A LOT to me and I don't think I'd do as well without it.

I have support here at home, but it's more in the form of allowing me my space and time to get this done. Since I'll need to take a little more time away from work, Jeff will pick up my slack and has said "whatever you need for this competiton, you can have it". I can't really ask for more than that, so am happy he understands.

On the other side of it, tho - no one here at home REALLY understands what it takes to go through this (including me, probably :D), so support from all of you that KNOW is awesome. :heart:

OK - just so you know what's going on in my life besides this comp, in case a day comes when I seem a tad on edge:

1. I have to drive up to Prescott tomorrow because my dad is unwell. He's losing his mind as well as his bodily functions, and my mom is having a tough time coping. I'm going up there to take him to the VA Medical center. We're going to try and get him into extended care, because my mom can't handle taking care of him anymore, and I don't expect her to. He doesn't know where he is, and sometimes doesn't know the people around him. (My mom is already taking care of my son temproarily until I can get our house built down here. oi. ) If the VA can't take him, I'm going to have to find a nursing home for him.

2. My mom and my son living 5 hours away because our work has moved from Prescott to Sierra Vista. We just bough 8 acres down here - hasn't even closed escrow yet. When it does, we're going to build. It will take about 5 months - will be building seperate living quarters for my mom. In the meantime, Jeff and I are staying with a friend at his house. We're going to pick up our 5th wheel from the old job site after escrow close, and will live in it on our property until the house is built. I hate being away from my son. It sucks.

3. I recently passed my Dual Engineering test with the Arizona Board of Contractors. This means I can build bridges, roads, etc. I'm trying to get that finalized and we've formed a new company. Jeff and I are partners, so we're trying to run an excavation company and do a lot of the work ourselves, as it's hard to find employees. I just hired a foreman and he's awesome, so things should ease up for us. We've got A LOT of work lined up, and will be starting a big subdivision in January. We do all underground utilites, sewer, grading, roads, paving, etc. BUSY.

...and that pretty much sums up my life right now. :) It seems like I have a lot on my plate, but I do well under pressure...or so I've been told. Besides the situation with my dad, I'm very happy. I'll be even happier when I can get my family together in one place. I'm going to try and get my dad relocated to this area - there's a big VA in Tucson. If not the VA, I'll find a good, private nursing home here in Sierra Vista.

The Shadow said:

You're coming?

superqt4u2nv said:
This is going to be awesome thanks so much for logging this guys. I love Shorties body been a fan for a long time. I can't wait to see you get her into comp condition this is going to be a very inspiring and motivating log.

Jeff's itching to take some "before" pics for this log. "today!" he says. So - I'll post them tonight.

Top Bottom