Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

sbt2082 said:
GO kick some @$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

More like Shadow's arm workout kicked my @$$$$$. lolol

those 2 second pauses on the stretch had my biceps a-burnin'. ;)

December 1, 2006.
OK. Here are my current stats.

Height = 5'1"
Weight - 154 lbs
BF = 12 ish

Measurements:

Neck = 14.25
Chest above boobs = 35
Chest & boobs = 38
biceps = 13.5
waist = 29
hips = 37
thighs = 24
calves = 15.25

-------------------------
Supps Today:

50 mg Deca
1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
PureCEE before workout
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)

I'm out of NO-EXPLODE - need to order some...

Today I ate:

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure low carb chocolate)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

Meal Two:
I was on the job all day, so took boiled eggs/egg whites with me. I also added water to raw oatmeal last night with a little splenda. When I got to this meal, my oatmeal was cold, but just like cooked.

6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal

Meal Three: pre-workout

100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
Fat burners
Ethyl Ester Creatine(AF Store has CEE) - 2 caps

Meal Four - post workout

40 grams whey protein - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
100g. Sweet potatoes
10 grams Glutamine powder

Meal Five:

8 Chicken breast
1-Cup Broccoli
vitamins

Meal Six will be:

Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Chocolate Coconut)

---------------

Today was a tough day. I was up at 5 and drove to Tucson to rent a roller. Drove back and jumped right into laying asphalt. We put down 100 ton today. This sounds like a lot, but it's not. Small job, but I had to rake sphalt all day - so I was pooped by 5pm.

...and wouldn't you know it, it's arm day today. lolol. Wooo Hoo! I was already feeling it before I got there. :D

Workout today:
Dips 4 sets of 10 - no assist. I was pushing 154 lbs. :D

Barbell/Preacher Curls. 4 x 10/70 lbs

Incline Curls - 3 x 10 with 2 second pause at stretch OUCH!! I had to drop down to 15lb dumbells.

Concentration Curls 3 x 10 with 2 second pause at contraction. 25lb dumbells.

Dumbell French Press - 3 x 10/35lbs with 2 second pause at stretch

Kickbacks - 3 x 10/15lbs with 2 second hold at contraction. OUCH!! again!

Amazing, the ouch factor when you take that 2 second pause. oi. Especially on the incline curls. They start to burn at the 5th rep.

No cardio. Shdow is waiting to see how my body responds to this diet (I think) before he puts the screws to me. :D

The Shadow said:
When Shorty pmed me about this contest - I JUMPED at the chance to be a part of this. Some of you guys know that I had gotten away from "official" contest prepping females a while back. I have known Shorty on the boards for a while now and had always thought to myself "This woman needs to enter a show" - and had remarked to her that when she was ready, so was I.

I am extremely excited about the opportunity that lies ahead and I cannot express how honored I am that she chose me to work with(for those who may not know Iris is a Ms. International/Ms. Olympia winner).

No pressure, right??

;)

Everyone stay tuned - this is going to be one helluva ride!!

Are you guys both in CA? I have family in Socal ,(Laguna Hills) and have some bb friends there as well. Good luck. You can do anything in 17 weeks!

Fantastic job on the workout.......we will be pushing TUT as an intensity tool as opposed to pure weight to work around some of the specific exercise and joint issues.

I want anyone who is following along to please note:

This program is designed specifically for HER.
The supplements are designed for HER.
She is entering a BBing show - not fitness or figure.
I already have experience with her - so I know her body type and general metabolism.

In other words, any chicas considering/entering a show - do NOT follow this blog and expect to get the same results as Shorty.

It will not happen....she is so genetically gifted that what we are going to do would literally cripple 99% of us......

We are going to be ramping things up weekly........stay tuned.

The Shadow said:
Fantastic job on the workout.......we will be pushing TUT as an intensity tool as opposed to pure weight to work around some of the specific exercise and joint issues.

I want anyone who is following along to please note:

This program is designed specifically for HER.

The supplements are designed for HER.

She is entering a BBing show - not fitness or figure.

I already have experience with her - so I know her body type and general metabolism.

Shads - were you able to meet in person or are you doing this via email/pics, etc??

Top Bottom