Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one said:
yay! you and CaliGirl. :) I will finally get to meet some EF ladies. Word on the street is that CaliGirl makes some beautiful posing suits. ;)
YEs she sure does... Cali is the one in charge of my two piece too :D

wow, i wish you the best of luck. i wish i was able to make it to the show. next mr o im there, this time i promise

You look amazing now so I can't imagine how you'll look at comp time..........

and you have :theshadow in your corner.........

you're gonna kick azz :garza:

I'm honored that you guys are intersted. :) Thank you.

Shadow - i met Iris at the O this year while working out at the gym. She got on the treadmill next to me at the Orleans - it was awesome. She started talking to me and asked me about my training. I met her again at the seminar and she gave me her number and asked for mine. I told her I wanted to do a show... She called me a few weeks later and I've emailed back and forth with her ever since.

I chose you because I feel I know you better - I've been following your diet and training advice since I came on EF in 2004...and it's worked for me. It's only natural that I continue with you. Iris is amazing - but I have very little knowledge about her training/diet/etc. What works for her may not work for me - and it's a risk I decided I didn't want to take.

So. You're stuck with me.

the-short-one said:
I'm honored that you guys are intersted. :) Thank you.

Shadow - i met Iris at the O this year while working out at the gym. She got on the treadmill next to me at the Orleans - it was awesome. She started talking to me and asked me about my training. I met her again at the seminar and she gave me her number and asked for mine. I told her I wanted to do a show... She called me a few weeks later and I've emailed back and forth with her ever since.

I chose you because I feel I know you better - I've been following your diet and training advice since I came on EF in 2004...and it's worked for me. It's only natural that I continue with you. Iris is amazing - but I have very little knowledge about her training/diet/etc. What works for her may not work for me - and it's a risk I decided I didn't want to take.

So. You're stuck with me.

wow

:speechless:

^^that doesn't happen often

I PROMISE you...you will NOT regret the decision.

Can I get a hell yeah?!?!

The Shadow said:
wow

:speechless:

^^that doesn't happen often

I PROMISE you...you will NOT regret the decision.

Can I get a hell yeah?!?!

well, hell yeah you can get a hell yeah. lolol :D I'm very excited about this.

OK. I'm off to the gym and will post my meals/workout/etc when I get back.

Top Bottom