Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

Much love girl.... You looked fantastic, you owned the stage! You have found your niche. :rose:

oh... who made your suit? I'm looking for next year.

Daisy_Girl said:
Can you do the USAs and then take the break to prepare for Arnold? I know that would only give a few months to add muscle, and still give sufficient time to cut. Might be cutting it close, but you have such a fantastic muscular base and proportions, a just few lbs would make a dramatic impact. IMO.

If you cut for USAs, you would have Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb (is Arnold still end of Feb/early Mar?) to build, then shred :) I'd like to watch you do it, but HEY, it ain't my body! ;)

Regardless, good luck on whatever you choose .... you'll do it balls to the wall and look phenominal in the end. :heart:

yeah - that would be a possibility, too. I guess the big question right now is - am I ready for the USA's?

I'm heading out today - so will catch up with you beautiful people later tonight or tomorrow morning.

:heart:

the-short-one said:
yeah - that would be a possibility, too. I guess the big question right now is - am I ready for the USA's?

I'm heading out today - so will catch up with you beautiful people later tonight or tomorrow morning.

:heart:
Sweets I have no question in my mind that you are ready your posing and stage presents is outstanding! My only concern is your body can it continue like this? You seem to hold a lower bf % very well which is a postive for back to back preps.

I think everything has been said that I was thinking. lol
You looked amazing, loved the suit....I don't know a thing about these contest but the other girl just looked bored and watching you ... lol
You would have my vote hands down. You were just more fun to watch even.
I had no doubts...Have I told you lately "you rock!!" :)

the-short-one said:
I felt really good this moring, but like a beached whale last night. :D I din't bloat or anything from cheating. Water was very minimal yesterday, so I took it easy last night and didn't drink a bunch of water after the show. I had 2 glasses of iced tea and a bottle of water before bed. Woke up at 3am thirsty, so drank 1/2 a bottle of water and went back to bed.

Woke up this morning - looked and felt good. Had a cup of coffee and a glass of iced tea with a crab and avacoado omelette ;) - and I've been drinking water all day. We went down to the boardwalk and I had an icecream cone and some more water. Tonight, we're eating at Benihanas. Jeff's never been there, so I'm buying him dinner. Tomorrow morning, I'll be eating oatmeal. I'm already sick of junk food. lolol

I don't know what show to do yet. My options are (I think) to either:

1. wait a year and do the Arnold Amatuer. This would give me time to add some muscle.

or

2. I can take a short break and start cutting again for the USA's end of July. If I keep my weight down for the next month or so (by that I mean gaining maybe only 5 pounds back), cutting should be easy. I'd have to get really shredded to do that show - but I think I'd still come in as a light heavy.

Weight classes are as follows:

light = 115 and under
middle = 116 - 125
light heavy = 126 - 140
heavy = over 140

Shadow and I have talked about his - and I don't think I can get down below 125 without losing muscle.

Now that I know (sort of) what I'm doing, I have a much better understanding of what I need to look like. I know the USA's are TOUGH. I don't expect to win or even come in the top 5. (lol) - but I'd like to see how I stack up.

...and like I said, I could always wait until next year. I plan on discussing this with Shadow.

-------

Jeff has already given to go for either. I've talked this over with him and told him that it's not my decision alone - I kind of look at us as a team. My relationship/home life comes first. I told him that if he needed a break ( :D ), I'd wait...but he said he'd like to see me do the USA's. So.....

The USA's is a long break, you can do it. Don't drop too much. A friend of ours did that and went to lhw and it was a failed experiment, (Roxie from Mayhem).

That will give HT and I a reason to come to the USA's again! Last year we rented a house. Lots of room! I have some good pics of the heavies from last year if you'd like.....

Diet for the next week.

Same as THREE WEEKS AGO....same splits

Drop the following:

Clen by 100 mch per day
A-dex by 12.5 mcg per day
T-3 by 12.5 mch per day

Take off form training this week.

You can hit cardio and abs as you wish.

I want to see where you go in the next two weeks witout a lot of cardio training etc

Top Bottom