Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one said:
Jeff has already given to go for either. I've talked this over with him and told him that it's not my decision alone - I kind of look at us as a team. My relationship/home life comes first. I told him that if he needed a break ( :D ), I'd wait...but he said he'd like to see me do the USA's. So.....

That's a great outlook!!

Congratulations!! U look hotter than (*(^! More than words can express! I love your shoulders and arms especially. WOW!
OUtta curiosity..i read a while back that you use melanotan. I got some myself and use a full syringe of a diabetic needle for the first time...NOt realizing I should have only done half. I felt sick to my stomach for a little while and the injection site still hurts. I never did another after that. I inject vitmamins and growth and have never had a sore spot like that. Have you had a similiar sides? I was to scared to do it again and have bottles Ahhh!

Wow I just watched the videos, i just had chills watching them how exciting that must be!!!! You looked great really great :heart:

Hey hey hey!!

Congrats on 1st place girl! Wheres the pics of you and your trophy?

You owned that stage girl. Those judges were friggin blind. How could they pick that other girl for overall and not you? She didn't pose for crap! Not a smile on her face, ever during the posedown. I just don't get it. You look like you've been on that stage a million times and you were teaching them how to do it! ;)

Again, Congrats! Looking forward to your new log...TSO's road to the USA'S!!!

Can you do the USAs and then take the break to prepare for Arnold? I know that would only give a few months to add muscle, and still give sufficient time to cut. Might be cutting it close, but you have such a fantastic muscular base and proportions, a just few lbs would make a dramatic impact. IMO.

If you cut for USAs, you would have Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb (is Arnold still end of Feb/early Mar?) to build, then shred :) I'd like to watch you do it, but HEY, it ain't my body! ;)

Regardless, good luck on whatever you choose .... you'll do it balls to the wall and look phenominal in the end. :heart:

Top Bottom