Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one said:
it doesn't scare me - it just makes me realize that I have a distorted view of what I look like.

Good.

You know me - I shoot it straight.

Like I said, 100 women could enter - wont matter

The Shadow said:
Not to scare you or anything.....

but with some tan, oil and a week to deplete and fill back up - you could beat the heavyweight now
Agreed 110%

Shorty dam girl I love your body seriously where I want mine to be.

superqt4u2nv said:
Agreed 110%

Shorty dam girl I love your body seriously where I want mine to be.

I've been working a long time at this, but it seems like this year things finally clicked. it doesn't seem like a struggle anymore. i feel ready mentally & physically to do a show. didn't feel that way last january, although it was what I wanted.

ok, shadow.

a request for my next diet schedule. can we work out a diet for travelling? I'll be gone December 19-28th. Staying in hotel with a fridge. (thought I had a kitchenette, but when I called to confirm, the told me their kitchenettes were booked. ) oatmeal, protein powder, milk are not a problem. i think I can cook enough sweet potatoes for the entire trip. chicken and eggs could be a problem, unless I can find pre-cooked breast strips or boiled eggs.

also - may I have a cheat meal on Christmas Eve? We're going out with my uncle to an upscale restaurant. probably seafood, as we'll beon an island. :D

here's the gym I'll be going to:
http://www.theclubinkona.com/index.htm

the-short-one said:
ok, shadow.

a request for my next diet schedule. can we work out a diet for travelling? I'll be gone December 19-28th. Staying in hotel with a fridge. (thought I had a kitchenette, but when I called to confirm, the told me their kitchenettes were booked. ) oatmeal, protein powder, milk are not a problem. i think I can cook enough sweet potatoes for the entire trip. chicken and eggs could be a problem, unless I can find pre-cooked breast strips or boiled eggs.

also - may I have a cheat meal on Christmas Eve? We're going out with my uncle to an upscale restaurant. probably seafood, as we'll beon an island. :D

here's the gym I'll be going to:
http://www.theclubinkona.com/index.htm

Of course.....I told you to relax a bit while you are there.....I'll have that diet ready for you a bit later as I want to see pics closer to travel time.

I cannot believe you are still so far out .... you are simply phenominal. This combo - of you and Shadow - is going to KILL the others. I hope there are a TON of people in your class and you wipe the floor with all of them. No doubt in my mind.

Daisy_Girl said:
I cannot believe you are still so far out .... you are simply phenominal. This combo - of you and Shadow - is going to KILL the others. I hope there are a TON of people in your class and you wipe the floor with all of them. No doubt in my mind.

that makes me feel really good. thank you. :)

Shorty...some questions:

1 - Name a fantasy or tv character you love or relate to
2 - Pick a song from two different genres that gets you going
3 - favorite 2 movies

The Shadow said:
Shorty...some questions:

1 - Name a fantasy or tv character you love or relate to
2 - Pick a song from two different genres that gets you going
3 - favorite 2 movies

oh, shit.

3. Dangerous Liasons & The Shawshank Redemption. (Most of my favorites lean toward period movies- Braveheart, Shakespear in Love, that kind of thing.)

2. this one is tough. I love all kinds of music -except rap. here are 2 on my inno.

Blink 182 - all the small things
Pink - 18 Wheeler

1. i don't watch tv, except for Discovery/History/Animal Planet - so I have to relate to a movie character or book character.

the fist time I saw 'The truth about Cat's and Dogs", I completely related to Abby played by Janeane Garofalo. seriously. I still do.

Top Bottom