Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

Miss24k said:
Seeing your pics, makes me not want to post any lol not yet anyway.

ahh. I've actually been working toward this goal for almost 2 years. (with another 4 years behind that of regular workouts). I didn't get this way overnight.

the-short-one said:
ahh. I've actually been working toward this goal for almost 2 years. (with another 4 years behind that of regular workouts). I didn't get this way overnight.

LOL I wasn't saying that you didn't work hard to get where you were, I know you did.

Just a reminder of my problems I had last year, so I have to start all over with stripping the fat, this is my 3rd year competing.

You look great and your hard work shows!

the-short-one said:
ok. here are some pics taken today, by me. Jeff'snot around, so i had to take matters into my own hands.

front-december-7-2006.jpg

back-december-7-2006.jpg
Dam woman you been dieting for what a week? Good gawd your going to kick ass!!!!!!!

I don't want to discount the work you have done thus far either starting a prep at sub 12% is amazing in it self. Thanks Shorty keep posting pics it help me stay away from the sushi and pizza :p LOL

Last edited:
Miss24k said:
LOL I wasn't saying that you didn't work hard to get where you were, I know you did.

Just a reminder of my problems I had last year, so I have to start all over with stripping the fat, this is my 3rd year competing.

You look great and your hard work shows!

i know what you meant. :D what I meant was that it's taken me a long time to get to a point where you've already been, so don't feel bad about how you look now. or something like that. lolol what I meant and what I typed didn't quite mesh, there. I'm bad like that in real life, too.

hopefully, you get the general idea. :heart:

the-short-one said:
i know what you meant. :D what I meant was that it's taken me a long time to get to a point where you've already been, so don't feel bad about how you look now. or something like that. lolol what I meant and what I typed didn't quite mesh, there. I'm bad like that in real life, too.

hopefully, you get the general idea. :heart:

lol you're so cute.

I understand :heart:

Sorry, I'm late to the party. All the best with your prep and with the contest when the time comes.

You look beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing how you mould your physique over the coming weeks. Good luck in staying healthy and injury-free.

blut wump said:
Sorry, I'm late to the party. All the best with your prep and with the contest when the time comes.

You look beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing how you mould your physique over the coming weeks. Good luck in staying healthy and injury-free.

wow.

All the most fashionable people are showing up here. Thanks for coming,
BW.

the-short-one said:
sorry - that was 2005. 2006 she came in lightweight and overall.

Not to scare you or anything.....

but with some tan, oil and a week to deplete and fill back up - you could beat the heavyweight now

The Shadow said:
Not to scare you or anything.....

but with some tan, oil and a week to deplete and fill back up - you could beat the heavyweight now

it doesn't scare me - it just makes me realize that I have a distorted view of what I look like.

Top Bottom