Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

The Shadow said:
GOOD!!!!

I was worried about the shoulder pain

front raises hurt the most. I can't straighten my left arm out and raise a weight without having that painful clicking in my shoulder...even when holding a plate w/both hands.

the-short-one said:
front raises hurt the most. I can't straighten my left arm out and raise a weight without having that painful clicking in my shoulder...even when holding a plate w/both hands.

Be careful w/ that --- both my shoulders do that. My rotators hate me. LOL I'm not a doc - but make sure you ice a lot.

the-short-one said:

we might rotate the deca back in

99% of cuff issues hurt in the back of the shoulder....half dollar size

Old age.

LOL

no really.....

.....we will rotate some deca back in EO week unlss you want to grind it(no pun intended) out...

The Shadow said:
Old age.

LOL

no really.....

.....we will rotate some deca back in EO week unlss you want to grind it(no pun intended) out...

it's not bad enough to where I feel I need to take deca again this soon. Actually, the improvement in my shoulders is tremendous compared to how they were this summer. EVERY shoulder exercise hurt, and bench pressing about put me down for 2 weeks. both shoulders were bad.

Now - only the left shoulder. If we can find something other than front delt raises to do - that would be preferable. if I bend slightly at the elbow - it's a lot easier - same with side raises.

Feb , 2007.

NPP, 20mg
anavar, 5mg
clen, 100 mcg
t-3, 25 mg
taurine
potassium
.5 ml A-dex
GH = 1.5
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
fat burner w/ephedra
glucorell
PURECEE
TargeX on glutes/abs upon waking and at bedtime

Meal One
60 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cups skim milk (VPX Zero Carb Graham Cracker)
2 glucorell

Meal Two -
4 egg whites
3 Whole eggs
a little less that 1/4 cup dry oats (or 3/4 of 1/4 cup. )
water

Meal Three -
7 oz chicken breast
1 cup spinach with salad spritzer
water

Meal Four -

40 grams whey protein (Cytosport Complete Whey Cocoa Bean) in water
75 g sweet potato
75 g apple
2 glucorell
water

Meal Five
5 oz chicken breast
1 cup brocolli
water
diet pepsi
2 PureCEE

Meal Six:
Extended release shake 60 grams of Casein protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein - Vanilla Caramel) in 1.5 cups skim milk + 1 tbsp dark chocolate pb.
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

----------------------

AM CARDIO

45 minutes eliptical. cross ramp = 15. calories burned = 592
tanned for 20 minutes
posing = 30 minutes

PM WORKOUT - SUPERSET X 3

Seated Leg Curls
1 x 12/75
1 x 12/90
1 x 12/105

Dumbell shrugs
1 x 12/40 lb dbs
2 x 12/45 lb dbs

Flat DB Press
1 x 12/25 lb dbs
2 x 12/30 lb dbs

DB Side Laterals
3 x 12/10lb dbs

Alternate standing DB Curls
1 x 12/25lb dbs
2 x 12/20lb dbs

Weight Assited Dips
3 x 12/50lb assist - got the shakes toward the end of each of these sets. they're pretty damn hard to do at the end of this superset...

I felt GOOD tonight. STRONG. It felt so good to be able to lift more than 15 lbs. :D lolol Besides = I woke up this morning and wasn't sore. Just didn't feel right after the rest of the week. ;)

Tomorrow morning I'll go do cardio and practice posing again - and will have jeff take pics of my manditories for you. I think my lat spread has really improved.

the-short-one said:
Jeff's progress has only been since May of last year. :D holy cow, huh? He's been on gh since last april, but It took a lot more nagging on my part and another month to get his diet right. lol

I'm not taking a tanning pill. It's an injection. You use an insulin needle and inject just under the skin.

You should be proud of his progress. He has come a long way in such a short time. Keep nagging it seems to be working...lol.

Do you know if it would be possible for me to get some here in Australia??
I would love to get some of this for myself as from what I have read about it it will cut my tanning time which will suit me perfectly. With 4 small kids I find it hard to get time to tan. :)

Top Bottom