Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short time off

briggiterose

Hi guys, I'm a 29 year old female who just finish a 6 week of var at 10 mg a day, feel great, I love that cut look
I wonder if 2 weeks off id too short, I can't wait to start my second cycle, thank you.

Hi guys, I'm a 29 year old female who just finish a 6 week of var at 10 mg a day, feel great, I love that cut look
I wonder if 2 weeks off id too short, I can't wait to start my second cycle, thank you.

I would wait at least 4 weeks between cycles. Some people say wait longer others less. If you was running over 30mg a day then i would make sure the off cycle is a minimum of 8 weeks.

When you run your next cycle will you stay at 10mg or increase to 20mg or more? Make sure you drink lots and lots of water.

When was the last time you had blood work done to check your liver and kidneys?

What are your muscle goals?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In 2 weeks you will still have the drug of your cycle in your body, ie if you start a new cycle, it means you did not stay off.

Yes it is and yes you can (wait).

At least a month if not 2. Just remember that even though anavar is mild, over time the emasculating side effects will build up.

At least a month if not 2. Just remember that even though anavar is mild, over time the emasculating side effects will build up.
Yeap... that's true.
Even if you virilize 0.5% in your cycle... in a single cycle will not make that much difference, but after 10 cycles, you will be 5% more virilized.
Side effects are not only drug related but also dosage and time exposed.

Top Bottom