Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shopping fiend

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok, Im not a big shopper - truth is I hate shopping without a specific need and destination but the past two months I seem to be making up for it.

OMG, I just can't help myself.
I see, I want, I buy.
:worried:

And not just for myself.

Anyone get like this?
I'll have to ban myself from stores and the interent.

I don't work in the city centre here so am away from the shops all week, and I never normally bother going on the weekends because I hate being there when it's busy. Then I have days like one last week, where I buy five pairs of shoes in one go :worried:

cezza30 said:
Then I have days like one last week, where I buy five pairs of shoes in one go :worried:

.. I feel you...

I found a shirt I really liked so I bought it in all seven colors...

:lmao: comp prep = shopping for no reason at all. When ever I have times nornally on weekends. I do a lot of window shopping and try to control the actuall spending of $$$

velvett said:
.. I feel you...

I found a shirt I really liked so I bought it in all seven colors...

I've never done that in one go, but I have managed to build up a collection of tight t-shirts all from the same place... If I was guessing I'd say I have them in about ten different colours?!

I always get so frustrated shopping because I can never find things I like, so when I do I guess I can get carried away!!

Yeah I can definitely be like this, but not with clothes.....

For example - in my house, I have: a regular refrigerator (freezer on top), a mini fridge (for beverages), a free-standing full sized freezer & a chest freezer. Can you imagine just HOW MUCH chicken or popsicles I can keep?? :verygood:

:lmao:

I'm in remission :lmao:

velvett said:
Ok, Im not a big shopper - truth is I hate shopping without a specific need and destination but the past two months I seem to be making up for it.

OMG, I just can't help myself.
I see, I want, I buy.

And not just for myself.

Anyone get like this?
I'll have to ban myself from stores and the interent.

Go for it Velvett! I have some days where I can't be bothered at all.. I'm surrounded by beautiful things every day.. Most of the time.. I just buy and buy! whatever catches my eye I buy! I've brought 5 pairs of boots, 2 Jackets, 3 bags.. all in one day.. Then I give them out to my sisters..

I go home and think damn I need help, But hey, Lifes too short! Do and buy whatever you want as long as it puts a smile on yr face and yr happy! :)

I'm still out of control.
I have enough cream and soap from the bath an body works for at least a year.

And enough tennis socks for everyday until eh the end of october - give or take a few

Top Bottom