Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shopping fiend

msam76 said:
I used to shop a lot with my mom. When she died, so did my shopping habit. I just don't have the heart for it anymore.

Awwww... fond memories huh? :heart:

Ive lived away from home so long, and having lived in S. Florida, I'm afraid my mom would probably not let me out of the house w/ some of the stuff I own. I had to buy a "normal" bikini just so I could spend the week w/ them at their beach condo. I have some of the most beautiful thong bikinis & little wrap sets, but that stuff does NOT fly in Alabama. Man I miss Miami.....

I've hesitated to even click on this thread for a while - when I sold my house in FL and moved up to a 1 bedroom apt in Minneapolis - shit - I had $100K profit, an empty apt, no winter clothes (or even closed toe shoes!) and 2 months before my new job started. One thing Minneapolis is fantastic for is SHOPPING! I was a shoppign idiot because I had nothing else to do.

Then I move to Atlanta, nervous wreck from the move and starting over again, lost some weight and don't know anyone. Hell ya I went shopping. New freekin pair of shoes at least 2x/week. Then competition weight last summer... OMG .. of course I went out and bought a $300 size 4 mini dress from BCBG that only fits when I'm 4 weeks or less out from a show. :rolleyes: I own clothes from size 2 to size 10 now. Winter & summer clothes!

So now, I'm living on savings & outside of 1 interview mega power interview suit at the Nordie's semi-annual sale last month, I haven't been in a mall since March. I hate it... LOL!

I don't even want to tell you the damage I did last night...

All I can say it - there's a William Sonoma/ Pottery Barn Oulet by me that is also West Elm and Hold Everything.

It's nothing I won't use daily but the car was so packed and wraped up you could only see out of the front windsheild and the side mirror.

LOL BACK AWAY FROM THE VISA..... ;)

Another pile of damage I did before I got laid off was when I'd go visit the 'rents at the condo - mind you - they are just as homebody-ish on the beach as they are up north in the snow --- my mom & I would end up hitting the outlet mall due to lack of other things to do --- NIKE OUTLET. OMG. I have like 5 prs of nikes now. Its so rare I can find a pair that fit me, of course I bought up ever pair in the same style as were available.

Sassy69 said:
I have like 5 prs of nikes now. Its so rare I can find a pair that fit me, of course I bought up ever pair in the same style as were available.
LOL

I am STILL kicking myself for not buy all the pairs they had available in the Nikes I found that i love and fit like a glove.

The funny (well, ironic..) part is that for all those shoes, they all sorta suck for cardio. I had to drop another $80 on a pair of ASICS for cardio....

Just spent $80 on 2 pair of sneakers......I'm not a heels girl - I wear sneakers when going "out" albeit shiny, sparkly ones.....and I've got my eye on 2 more pair.....

I'm hoping I get this job so I can justify buying them..... :verygood:

Top Bottom