Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shopping fiend

velvett said:
I'm still out of control.
I have enough cream and soap from the bath an body works for at least a year.

And enough tennis socks for everyday until eh the end of october - give or take a few

Oh I so know where yr coming from with the bath products! I love bath salts! I also give them away.. again need help in that area! Tennis socks thats funny! Bags are my weakness! I love them.. how Carrie Bradshaw loves her shoes I love me bags and boots actually! What can we do?! When I was in LA I went to Kitson.. Came out with 4 big bags! Some of the stuff is still unworn! You'd love it in there..

We work hard we need to spend that way!

Ilk said:
Oh I so know where yr coming from with the bath products! I love bath salts! I also give them away.. again need help in that area! Tennis socks thats funny! Bags are my weakness! I love them.. how Carrie Bradshaw loves her shoes I love me bags and boots actually! What can we do?! When I was in LA I went to Kitson.. Came out with 4 big bags! Some of the stuff is still unworn! You'd love it in there..

We work hard we need to spend that way!

OMG --- I moved this past week - and I found all of the bath products I have bought over the last year ..... and it was actually as great as it was rediculous. Its like Christmas finding all those good things you bought and forgot about --- but it was also a little shocking to see just how much of a glutton I am for a good sale.

I should not be allowed to see anything on sale - on clearance - or with a buy one get one free --- cause I am on it like a chubby kid on a cheeseburger.

Thats an awful thing to say isnt it .... but its a funny visual

Anyhow -- back to my story -
I have about 15 different bath products - spa products - and shampoos -- with at least 2 of each.

Definatly need to pamper me more often to use it all up - and find more

Support the local economy I say - and find a good sale :)

twissted said:
OMG --- I moved this past week - and I found all of the bath products I have bought over the last year ..... and it was actually as great as it was rediculous. Its like Christmas finding all those good things you bought and forgot about --- but it was also a little shocking to see just how much of a glutton I am for a good sale.

I should not be allowed to see anything on sale - on clearance - or with a buy one get one free --- cause I am on it like a chubby kid on a cheeseburger.

Thats an awful thing to say isnt it .... but its a funny visual

Anyhow -- back to my story -
I have about 15 different bath products - spa products - and shampoos -- with at least 2 of each.
Definatly need to pamper me more often to use it all up - and find more

Support the local economy I say - and find a good sale :)

15 different bath products.. 2 of each! OMG! Its like an adult playground when yr in that buying situation.. I go from counter to counter.. Grab everything! Wait til Christmas..!! Velvett join us when its christmas shopping time!!! 3 gals going crazy!

velvett said:
I'm still out of control.
I have enough cream and soap from the bath an body works for at least a year.

And enough tennis socks for everyday until eh the end of october - give or take a few

I had a fire in my room a few months ago, and in making my insurance claim up I couldn't ignore the toiletries / cosmetics. I ended up claiming for about £500 of unused products!!

I think I own about 5 pairs of socks in the whole world, because I just don't wear them ever, but I can beat it...... I have enough pairs of earrings to wear them less than twice a year and I'll have earrings in every day. At last count I was on about 190 pairs :worried:

Bah and I wonder why my bank balance always looks so scary!

cezza30 said:
I had a fire in my room a few months ago, and in making my insurance claim up I couldn't ignore the toiletries / cosmetics. I ended up claiming for about £500 of unused products!!

I think I own about 5 pairs of socks in the whole world, because I just don't wear them ever, but I can beat it...... I have enough pairs of earrings to wear them less than twice a year and I'll have earrings in every day. At last count I was on about 190 pairs :worried:

Bah and I wonder why my bank balance always looks so scary!

LOL!

I have two pairs of earrings that I actually wear - haven't bought any in years (but at this rate that may change).

I have more socks and yoga pants that anyone would need.
I wear them both to workout and being that my office is on the property as the house - I wear them to work too.

velvett said:
LOL!

I have two pairs of earrings that I actually wear - haven't bought any in years (but at this rate that may change).

I have more socks and yoga pants that anyone would need.
I wear them both to workout and being that my office is on the property as the house - I wear them to work too.

Re: Earrings - there was a great store here that had them on sale last year for 80% off ...... 80 --- See now thats not even fair to put things on sale like that --- becuase you KNOW its a recipe for multi purchase issues. Just because I bought about 8 pairs .... it WASNT my fault. I am just built to take advantage of a good price when I see one.

Unless..... Oh Sunglasses........ I seem to have a small collection issue with those. Sale or not. There are jsut so many great styles -- and when I find a really great style - I have to go back and buy another exact pair - Just in case I scratch the lens one day and need to replace it.
Thats good logic...... Right?? Maybe ??

Well - I dunno - but it works for me.
:rainbow:

Deyra

twissted said:
There are jsut so many great styles -- and when I find a really great style - I have to go back and buy another exact pair - Just in case I scratch the lens one day and need to replace it.
Thats good logic...... Right?? Maybe ??

Well - I dunno - but it works for me.
:rainbow:

Deyra

:FRlol:

I'm like that with shoes.
But if I find a great pair I'll but at least two pairs in black and if there's another great color I might wear I'll buy that too.

But that I've always done.

:evil:

I used to shop a lot with my mom. When she died, so did my shopping habit. I just don't have the heart for it anymore.

Top Bottom