Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoes?

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
Hey ladies...long time no talk to!! I just wanted to say that I miss being chitty chat with all of you regularly. :(

I've been going through different threads and links from several of you over the past year that I remember reading but can't seem to find the right sites. Haven't many of you ordered your shoes for comp off the net? If so, any better or worse sites?

Anyone in atlanta (SASS-A-FRASS) do you know if there's somewhere here I could go get some?

You gals have noooooo idea how much being a part of EF changed my life and where I'm at now. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for all of your continual support over the past year and half. I would've never thought in a GAMILLION years I'd be doing all the things I am now. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox :heart:

Also....I'm going through all the links for fitness model comps attire....is it a better idea to have an outfit made for the sportswear attire or try and find something off the web? Some of the evening/club wear stuff I've seen on some of these site look pretty hot.

habitualhealth said:
Hey ladies...long time no talk to!! I just wanted to say that I miss being chitty chat with all of you regularly. :(

I've been going through different threads and links from several of you over the past year that I remember reading but can't seem to find the right sites. Haven't many of you ordered your shoes for comp off the net? If so, any better or worse sites?

Anyone in atlanta (SASS-A-FRASS) do you know if there's somewhere here I could go get some?

You gals have noooooo idea how much being a part of EF changed my life and where I'm at now. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for all of your continual support over the past year and half. I would've never thought in a GAMILLION years I'd be doing all the things I am now. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox :heart:

Hola Chica! :heart:

Best prices & availability I've seen were via eBay - search on clear plastic or model shoes. The sizes are pretty accurate to your shoe size - tighter is better because they stretch some, but not too tight that they are miserble. Too loose, you fall & break your neck.

What size do you take? I've got 2 pairs of size 8 clear plastic mules - very basic - but I've got them.

Sassy69 said:
Hola Chica! :heart:

Best prices & availability I've seen were via eBay - search on clear plastic or model shoes. The sizes are pretty accurate to your shoe size - tighter is better because they stretch some, but not too tight that they are miserble. Too loose, you fall & break your neck.

What size do you take? I've got 2 pairs of size 8 clear plastic mules - very basic - but I've got them.
Oh lady...I have a BIG foot! I think I'd need an 8.5 at least. I'll have to check out ebay. I've never bought anything on there though so i'm ebay retarded. Are there any places that you know of here in atlanta that I could go try some on and check out?

Thanks sassy! I need to talk to you sometime about some other stuff too. :D

habitualhealth said:
Oh lady...I have a BIG foot! I think I'd need an 8.5 at least. I'll have to check out ebay. I've never bought anything on there though so i'm ebay retarded. Are there any places that you know of here in atlanta that I could go try some on and check out?

Thanks sassy! I need to talk to you sometime about some other stuff too. :D

I looked all over the place for them here - ended up going to some stripper place on Piedmont (dont recall the name) - they were very expensive and only had the one standard mule type w/o the mega platform. Like I said - I found them to be very true to your regular shoe size if you want to just take a shot at ordering them online. Even if you search eBay it will usually bring you to a distributor like Snaz if you want to order them direct.

Give me a call any time - I'm working on moving out of ATL so don't wait too long :)

habitualhealth said:
Bump for me being retarded. Holy list of shoes to pick from!!

What size heel? Platform? Spike, no spike? Strap, no strap? Good lord. This is enough to make me want to never wear shoes again. :(

HELP??

Depending on the Federation you'll be competing in will depend on what type of shoes you "have to have." There are guidelines.....the NPC, for example, doesn't allow more than a 1/2" of platform & require a 4-5" heel, clear shoes.....

Now if you're not used to wearing these bad boys you may want to go with a strap as they are more stable....

What jen said - I'd start w/ what you are most comfortable walking in - personally I have a terrible time w/ slides that don't have a stap on the upper part of the foot but I don't really like the strap shoes. I bought a pair of the mules which sort of work for me but dont' feel really stable. The other pair had 2 straps across the foot. i.e.

http://www.snaz75.com/el-m-vanity.html

http://www.snaz75.com/el-m-loretta.html

These are usual strap ones that people use:

http://www.snaz75.com/el-m-brook.html

http://www.snaz75.com/el-m-jewel.html

jenscats5 said:
Depending on the Federation you'll be competing in will depend on what type of shoes you "have to have." There are guidelines.....the NPC, for example, doesn't allow more than a 1/2" of platform & require a 4-5" heel, clear shoes.....

Now if you're not used to wearing these bad boys you may want to go with a strap as they are more stable....
Hmmm well i'll be doing NPC aug 19th....but doing the FAME comp July 22nd.

Dang, that's a big assssssss heel. *knees wobblin'*

Top Bottom