Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoes?

habitualhealth said:
Hmmm well i'll be doing NPC aug 19th....but doing the FAME comp July 22nd.

Dang, that's a big assssssss heel. *knees wobblin'*

Practice Practice Practice!! You'll be practicing your posing anyway, so you'll need to do so in your heels.....and remember the NPC has it's own set of rules for posing, suits, etc - make yourself very familiar with it....

Check out their website: www.npcnewsonline.com

These are mine:

snaz75_1903_172110291

Just make sure you check out FAME - cuz I think they have diff. requirements than NPC, so you *may* need more than 1 pair of shoes......

These are mine http://www.snaz75.com/el-678-jesse.html

FAME is pretty open, so you can get the shoes you need for NPC since they have requirements, and then just use those ones for FAME.

I know you made a comment about having to spend more money on the sportswear that your actually suit, that isn't true. You don't have to wear a "sports theme", you could wear a cute little sporty outfit, shorts and a cute top, or a booty short swimsuit. It's more about how it fits you, than it is what you're actually wearing.

Miss24k said:
These are mine http://www.snaz75.com/el-678-jesse.html

FAME is pretty open, so you can get the shoes you need for NPC since they have requirements, and then just use those ones for FAME.

I know you made a comment about having to spend more money on the sportswear that your actually suit, that isn't true. You don't have to wear a "sports theme", you could wear a cute little sporty outfit, shorts and a cute top, or a booty short swimsuit. It's more about how it fits you, than it is what you're actually wearing.
Yeah I like those shoes alot.

As far as FAME goes....can you wear different shoes for the themed outfit or do they have to be the clear ones....or is it more of as long as they are 4+ "??

jenscats5 said:
These are mine:

snaz75_1903_172110291

Mine are similar to Jen's

I bought them in DSW, I saw others similar in Aerosoles. I don't know if there is one in Atlanta.

For me it worked better to try them and choose my best size.

habitualhealth said:
Yeah I like those shoes alot.

As far as FAME goes....can you wear different shoes for the themed outfit or do they have to be the clear ones....or is it more of as long as they are 4+ "??

For FAME you can wear whatever you'd like for the themed round, and evening round. You can wear running shoes if you'd like in the sports round. This year I wore white flip flops, you can probably see a pic of my outfit in my gallery.

Top Bottom