Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaving the fat

Dermalin

Cyberflash, I looked up the Dermalin stuff, but it just seems to be a cream of some kind? How can a cream reduce fat? Maybe it just improves skin tone to hide lumpyness/strechmarks?

it's a very new product ... and it works ... read the literature

www.cuttinggel.com

www.dermalin.com

it's not just a cream ... it's mobilizes surface (brown solidified fat) into your bloodstream ... mine's almost gone now ... I'm so happy with it .. I will buy some more.

If you have a chance ... Muscle and Fitness magazine (June 2001 edition) rated this gel as a very good fat burning supplement (and it is especially made for stubborn fat ... not just any fat) ... and no side effects like ECA ...

Oh by the way, I lost 30 lbs. of pure fat with ECA (Xenadrine) ... but the surface fat is very difficult to get rid off ... so I went to search for an asnwer ... cutting gel is the solution ...

If you want to loose body fat try the crosstrainer if you have it at your gym it is an awesome machine for every body part try different levels of intensity like level 5 for 2 minutes then level 7 for 2 minitues and so on till you get up to level 15 do that for like 5 minutes then start over your guaranteed a good fat burning workout:alien:

bird, you have great proportions! i would go with the heavy weights, i don't think you have anything to fear with regards to getting big--you need to be taking steroids for that to happen, I believe. and doing leg exercises like squats might even improve your running. i know that although weight training has given me no reali size, i perform better in cardio because of it.

SUSAN:

Woo, very nice. I have some "ahem" cardio ideas in mind you might like :D

Top Bottom