Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shapewear/waist trainer?

vapesob

Banned
Hey y’all! Okay so I’m a plus size bride to be in November of this year, and even though my dress fits me wonderfully, I still want to have some extra undergarments to help hold the.. jiggle in lol. My dress is off the shoulder and has a slit up the skirt area, so I don’t want it to be seen on my leg or up my shoulders. Any recommendations for any strapless waist trainers or shapewear?

Hey y’all! Okay so I’m a plus size bride to be in November of this year, and even though my dress fits me wonderfully, I still want to have some extra undergarments to help hold the.. jiggle in lol. My dress is off the shoulder and has a slit up the skirt area, so I don’t want it to be seen on my leg or up my shoulders. Any recommendations for any strapless waist trainers or shapewear?
thanks in advance for any help

looking for a quick response

i dont know maybe tight belt of some sort

Top Bottom