Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

All-righty. I had a wonderful weekend...but didn't remember to write down my meals. oops. I will honestly say that I was uber good. The only day I cheated was on the wedding day - I had a glass of champaigne and a small piece of wedding cake. :D

Of course, I did this AFTER going to the gym. lolol Jeff and I managed to squeeze in workouts at the Y in Solvang, CA (or Santa Ynez. I can't tell when one turns into the other...) every day we were there. On the day of the wedding, we took Mitch (my son) to where all 9 of the best men were getting ready, and headed straight to the YMCA for a workout. I got dressed for the wedding in the locker room. :D

SO - on 9/15, 9/16 & 9/17 I did 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill after weights(1 minute fast walk/1 minute haul ass) with 5 min warmup/5 min cool down each time. I admit that it felt really good. Go figure. ;)

9/15 HIIT & weights:

flat bench dumbell press
1 x 12/70 tw
1 x 10/90 tw
1 x 10/100 tw
1 x 6/110 tw YAY! I upped my lift to 55's.

bent arm side lateral raises (side delts)
3 x 10/50 tw

reverse incline flys (rear delts)
1 x 10/30 tw
2 x 10/40 tw

superset:

arnold press/cross body hammer curl
1 x 10/40 tw / 1 x 10/20
2 x 10/50 tw / 2 x 10/25

Jeff had me doing some weird moves for rear delts. It works, but it was strange. I sat straight up on a bench with back rest and did an alternating curl, but instead of curling the dumbell to my shoulder, I pushed it up and over my shoulder until my elbow was facing straight up in the air. :nerd: 3 x 10/20

one arm bent-over dumbell rows

1 x 10/35
2 x 10/40

abs

ball crunches = 50

superset of leg lifts/scissors

2 x 20 each

-----------------------------

9/16 HIIT & weights:

pressed for time - made it short and sweet

preacher curls with straight bar

3 x 10/45

cable tricep pushdown

1 x 15/90
2 x 10/105

standing bent-over free-arm concentration curl (lol I don't know what they're called, but it's one of my favorite Arnold exercises)

3 x 21's/20

tricep kickbacks

1 x 10/20
1 x 10/25
1 x 8/30

---------------------------

9/17 HIIT only

meals were basically the same all week with the exception of the wedding.

before workouts = 2 scoops NO-EXPLODE w/2 scoops apple melon isopure
(NO-EXPLODE will explode if you shake it up and don't take the lid of your shaker. :D I did it the first time and sprayed pepto looking pink stuff all over myself at LA Fitness. lolol) False advertising, dammit.

after workouts = 8 oz of juice or an apple or a banana

breakfasts = 3 egg omelet w/vegis + some cheese

all other times = pre-cooked chicken breast or steak. I took apples and whole wheat bread.

-------------------------

suppliments during the trip every day =

1 iu GH
2 Tri Methylean
2 liquid calcium capsules
1 multi vitamin
4 dandilion caps
2 vitamin c tablets

Last edited:
the-short-one said:
All-righty. I had a wonderful weekend...but didn't remember to write down my meals. oops. I will honestly say that I was uber good. The only day I cheated was on the wedding day - I had a glass of champaigne and a small piece of wedding cake. :D

Of course, I did this AFTER going to the gym. lolol Jeff and I managed to squeeze in workouts at the Y in Solvang, CA (or Santa Ynez. I can't tell when one turns into the other...) every day we were there. On the day of the wedding, we took Mitch (my son) to where all 9 of the best men were getting ready, and headed straight to the YMCA for a workout. I got dressed for the wedding in the locker room. :D

SO - on 9/15, 9/16 & 9/17 I did 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill after weights(1 minute fast walk/1 minute haul ass) with 5 min warmup/5 min cool down each time. I admit that it felt really good. Go figure. ;)

9/15 HIIT & weights:

flat bench dumbell press
1 x 12/70 tw
1 x 10/90 tw
1 x 10/100 tw
1 x 6/110 tw YAY! I upped my lift to 55's.

bent arm side lateral raises (side delts)
3 x 10/50 tw

reverse incline flys (rear delts)
1 x 10/30 tw
2 x 10/40 tw

superset:

arnold press/cross body hammer curl
1 x 10/40 tw / 1 x 10/20
2 x 10/50 tw / 2 x 10/25

Jeff had me doing some weird moves for rear delts. It works, but it was strange. I sat straight up on a bench with back rest and did an alternating curl, but instead of curling the dumbell to my shoulder, I pushed it up and over my shoulder until my elbow was facing straight up in the air. :nerd: 3 x 10/20

one arm bent-over dumbell rows

1 x 10/35
2 x 10/40

abs

ball crunches = 50

superset of leg lifts/scissors

2 x 20 each

-----------------------------

9/16 HIIT & weights:

pressed for time - made it short and sweet

preacher curls with straight bar

3 x 10/45

cable tricep pushdown

1 x 15/90
2 x 10/105

standing bent-over free-arm concentration curl (lol I don't know what they're called, but it's one of my favorite Arnold exercises)

3 x 21's/20

tricep kickbacks

1 x 10/20
1 x 10/25
1 x 8/30

9/17 HIIT only

I'd have loved to be on a crosstrainer & seen you walking out of the locker room in that dress. On second thought, I'd have probably snapped both my patellas.
Nice workout. I love trying new stuff.
I just bought some N.O. Explode for the first time. Trying it tomorrow.

9/18/06

travel day again. blah. We got back from California around 1:30am - dropped Mitch off at Grandmas and slept there until 7 am. Got up and drove back to the job site. Worked. uhg.

Supps
1iu GH

forgot everything else. I was a zombie today.

Meal #1
2 scoops isopure apple melon/water
1 slice wheat bread

Meal #2
4 oz chicken breast cooked with 1/2 cup brown rice + canned mushrooms and some green beans. I had no other groceries, so had to make due.

Meal #3 pre-workout
2 scoops NO-EXPLODE w/2 scoops apple melon + 8 oz organic apple juice + water

That's it. I know I should have eaten more, but DAMN, I'm tired. :worried: time to go to bed.

workout:

Superset of Stepups/Side Stepups. No rest between leg changes. Light weights, but I was still huffing after I was done.

3 x 12/30 (total of 72 reps per leg)

close leg pulse squats (hit my bottom on the 14 inch step every pulse to keep form)

5 x 20/30

dead lifts

3 x 15/70

standing lunges with back leg elevated. No weight

each leg = 50

calve presses on smith machine

warmup set = 1 x 20/80

2 x 20/170

abs

frog kicks = 50
full body crunches = 3 x 20
seated ab twist with bar = 50

HiDnGoD said:
I'd have loved to be on a crosstrainer & seen you walking out of the locker room in that dress. On second thought, I'd have probably snapped both my patellas.
Nice workout. I love trying new stuff.
I just bought some N.O. Explode for the first time. Trying it tomorrow.

NO-EXPLODE rocks. But it explodes. :D

Give me a nice kick for my workouts. I've been forgetting this week, but I take PureCEE from the AF store with it and it really feels good. My muscles get all swoled up. :D lolol

the-short-one said:
NO-EXPLODE rocks. But it explodes. :D

Give me a nice kick for my workouts. I've been forgetting this week, but I take PureCEE from the AF store with it and it really feels good. My muscles get all swoled up. :D lolol
Do you take it on non workout days?

Gymgurl said:
:camera: morning TSO.....loved the pics.....Your looking great as always!!

thanks, woman. How's that running going? :heart:

-----------------------

OK - I've been in Mesa for 3 days doing a job. Installed underground conduit for the fiber optics guys. Had to remove 3 tons of old asphalt and replace with 3 tons of new. Lotta shoveling and lifting this week.

Diet on 9/19 - 9/21 =

-oatmeal
-zero carb isopure powder
-lots of steamed vegis
-a sirloin steak for dinner each night
-2 protein bars
-LOTS of water. 2-3 gallons a day.
-1 pre-mixed protein shake after workout
-3 small (size of a med drink lid) street tacos made with beef, tomatoes, cabbage
-apples
-a plastic container of organic strawberries
-chicken breasts for lunch/snacks

wait until you see my workouts. :D lolol
-----------------------------------------

Tuesday Workout:

I saw cut old asphalt to make a trench that was approx 2 x 150. Jeff used the excavator to break up the asphalt into small enough chunks that I could lift. I loaded a total of 3 tons of old asphalt from ground to trailer, then loaded it from the trailer and into a dumpster. total weight lifted = 6 tons.

Shoveled some dirt - enough to clean the ditch and then installed conduit from building A - building B. Replaced dirt with excavator and compacted. Cleaned edges with shovel. We started that day at 10am and finished up at 9pm.

Wednesday Workout:

removed 2 inches of compacted dirt with shovel in entire lenght of ditch to make room for new asphalt. Approx 1 ton. Shoveled to trailer. took trailer to dumpster and shoveled it in. total weight shoveled = 2 ton. Used the jackhammer to remove remaining asphalt in tight places. My arms were numb after that. :D lolol

Thursday Workout:

Asphalt not being delivered until 12 noon - so we went to the gym.

Shoulders/arms./back sore (duh :nerd:) so used light weights and a little higher reps.

Incline dumbell press

1 x 12/60 tw
1 x 10/70 tw
1 x 8/80 tw

Incline Flys - deep stretch

1 x 15/30 tw regular flys
1 x 15/30 tw twist wrists with pinkies touching at top of movement
1 x 15/30 tw twist wrists with thumbs touching at top of movement

What's this one called? Use light dumbells, bring them straight up in front of you (like you're doing a front delt raise) then keep them there and pull straight back, pinching your shoulder blades together at end of movement. they burn the front delts and biceps, plus work the back muscles.

3 x 15/20 tw

Lat pull downs - wide grip

1 x 15/70
1 x 12/90
1 x 10/110

HIIT - 30 minutes on treadmill. 10 high/lows with warmup/cool down.
beginning heart rate (after 4 minute warmup) = 138
max heart rate = 172
ending heart rate (after 4 minute cool down)= 142

okey dokey. changed into my work clothes and off to the jobsite. Shoveled 3 tons of hot asphalt into trench. Compacted and cleaned up the site. 1 ton remaining on trailer. Shoveled it into the dumpster. total weight shoveled = 4 tons.

------------------------

Suppliments while I was away:

1.5 iu GH ED
1 multi
2 Tri Methylean (containes 10mg ephedra each)
calcium
Dandilion
Shot of Melanotan on Wednesday night
NO-EXPLODE every morning and also before thurs workout

Last edited:
9/22/06

Weight 145
BF - 7 site using digital calipers and a helping hand = 12.82%
BF - 3 site using digital calipers by myself = 12.7%
pretty close.

Lbs of Body Fat = 18.64
Lean Body Weight = 126.36

Supps:
1.5iu GH
3 NITRIX
NO-EXPLODE
2 Tri Methylean

Meal #1
2 scoops NO-EXPLODE + 1 scoop zero carb Isopure Mango Peach

Meal #2
Protein pancake made with -
eggs & buckwheat pancake mix. added 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/4 cup Log Cabin Sugar Free syrup

Meal #2
Protein pancake made with -
eggs & buckwheat pancake mix. added 1/2 cup blueberries

Meal #4
1 slice Trader Joe's Raisin Bread
1 scoop BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamin Roll Protein w/water

Meal #5
1 slice Trader Joe's Raisin Bread
1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter (mmmmmmmmmm)

No workout today. I'm sore as hell, and my back is out. :worried: Luckily, Jeff does my adjusting, so I'm off to the bench and then to bed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom